We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sneaking Duck promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
About Sneaking Duck Coupon Codes
Sneaking Duck is an online shop where you can buy frames for your prescription glasses, sunglasses and non-prescription glasses. You can also decide to place an order for empty frames. All the frames come with an anti-reflection and anti-scratch multicoat.
You will have various options when shopping through this site where you can easily choose between frames for men and those meant for women. There is a free ‘try-at-home’ service where you can choose five pairs of frames and have them sent to you for a free trial session.
How do I use my Sneaking Duck promo code?
Browse through the codes above from Sneaking Duck and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Sneaking Duck website where you can start shopping.
- When you’ve found an item you’d like to buy from Sneaking Duck, click on ‘add to cart’. You’ll then be prompted as to whether you’d like to include a prescription.
- Continue this process for any other items you’d like to buy.
- When finished, click on the ‘checkout’ link on the top right hand corner.
- Confirm that your order is correct, then proceed by entering your shipping details.
- Under the ‘gift certificate’ section, where it says ‘Do you have a gift certificate or discount coupon? (optional)’ copy and paste your coupon code and then click ‘apply’ to validate your coupon.
- Proceed by entering your payment details which will finalise your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Sneaking Duck and saved.
Why shop at Sneaking Duck?
- Secure shopping. Your privacy will be well protected when searching and making purchases for your favourite products. The details that you will provide can only be disclosed in a bid to provide you with the right products or services as per your request, for example, contacting your optometrist.
- One year warranty. All the products you purchase will be carrying a 12 months warranty. If you are not happy with the frames, you should return them within 30 days where you can opt for a replacement, another pair or a complete refund. The items to be returned should not have any wear or tear and should be in their original packaging.
Shipping guide for Sneaking Duck
You will get a 100% free delivery for your order. In most cases, orders are processed within three days but can extend up to 10 days if your items are out of stock or if you live far from the central business district.
Delivery will be done using WankitNow cycle couriers if you live within Central Sydney and this will be done on the same day for ‘Try at home’ frames. Orders to be delivered outside Australia will also be shipped for free using Australia Post Air Mail where this can take between 3 and 10 days.
Returns, exchanges and refunds with Sneaking Duck
If, for whatever reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, you can return your frames within 30 days for a replacement, different pair or complete refund. To return your frames, please contact the team at Sneaking Duck and let them know what the problem is and whether you’d like a new pair. Sneaking Duck will then let you know how to return your frames.
About Sneaking Duck and its history
Sneaking Duck is a joint online business that was started by Mike, Michael, Jodie and Mark. It took them months of research and strategic planning to finally open the shop for business. There are various exciting designs of frames that people are allowed access and there are always new ones being introduced. Mark Capp is the C.E.O, Michael Fox handles operations, Jodie handles communications and Mike Knapp deals with I.T matters. All three wear glasses and share the vision to find more exciting frame designs and styles.
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert