All the sneaker style inspo you need is right here.
Sneakers are the perfect addition to any outfit; they never go out of style and offer the ultimate combination of fashion and comfort. From classic Adidas Originals to supermodel go-to Kenneth Cole trainers, sneakers are no longer just reserved for the gym. If you’re feeling unsure when it comes to getting dressed without heels, see below for 12 sneaker-friendly outfit formulas to spark your style inspiration.
1. Pair sneakers with cuffed jeans
Nothing looks cooler than teaming a cuffed, blue denim jeans with a fresh pair of white kicks.
2. Team sneakers with a midi dress
A pair of sneakers with a midi dress can look casual cool for any occasion. Add large sunnies and a statement bag to complete the look.
3. Wear sneakers with leather pants
Nothing looks more chic and stylish than teaming leather pants and coat with a fresh pair of sneakers for winter.
4. Match lace-ups with denim and a vintage tee
Go for the ultimate in casual-chic with a denim skirt and vintage tee look.
Latest sneaker releases
6. Amp up a matching tracksuit with cool kicks
Look comfortable and cool in a co-ord tracksuit and fresh pair of white sneakers like Gigi Hadid.
7. Try sneakers with double denim
Embrace this season’s latest trend and rock double denim with a pair of white sneakers.
8. Wear white sneakers with an all-white outfit
Elevate an all-white outfit with a pair of fresh white kicks to look and feel sophisticated, sleek and stylish.
9. Sneakers work with culottes too
Elevate your kicks by wearing them with a polished pair of culottes.
10. Pair sneakers with shorts
The classic model off-duty uniform: denim shorts, white tee, leather jacket and of course, sneakers.
11. Contrast sneakers with work-friendly pieces
For a sophisticated spin, style your kicks with structured office-friendly pieces like an oversized blazer and cigarette trousers.
12. Match street-style sneakers with activewear
Go back to basics and pair a statement sneaker with your favourite gym gear for the ultimate sports luxe get up.
Looking to buy sneakers?
Check out our sneakers buying guide that lists all the best stores to shop for sneakers. Plus a list of all the discounts you can get on womens fashion now.
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Witchery and HelloFresh
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Air Max 270 In My Feels sneakers
- When and where to shop adidas’ Stan Smith Buckle sneakers
- Conscious Nation: Everything we know about P.E Nation’s sustainable new initiative
- See every piece from the PUMA x Sue Tsai Love 101 collection