Find out when and where you can get your hands on Converse's new "More Colour, More Pride" 2020 collection. Read more…
This is your official guide to sneakers news, culture, where to shop, release dates and all the best deals.
Everybody needs a great pair of kicks. Sneakers are not only a go-to shoe for comfort but they can also look really cool and add a serious statement to your outfit. Whether you're busy collecting as many pairs as possible or experimenting with new styles to add to your wardrobe, this is the guide you need.
Here at Finder, our sneakers hub can provide you with the latest sneakers news, a list of the best places to shop for new launches, a list of release dates, plus all the best coupon codes to use during your shoe shopping adventures. You're welcome!
Where to shop for newly released sneakers
Need to get your hands on the latest style from adidas Yeezy? Or maybe the new collection from Vans? Or... are you obsessing over the new Nike Air Force 1 colourway? For all the latest launches, you need to be shopping here. Check out which online retailers offer Afterpay, a wide range of brands and loads of convenient shipping options.
Of course, there are lots of other stores to buy sneakers from. You can check out our full list here. Happy shopping!
- If you want to be the first to get your hands on a pair of Air Jordan 34s or a new colourway of the Air Max 97s, sign up to the Nike newsletter to see the latest drops first.
- Don't feel like paying for shipping costs? No worries! Nike offers free delivery on orders over $100, which pretty much means all shoes will be shipped to your door for no charge.
- Thanks to Nike's Customise feature, you can create your very own pair of kicks in any colourway you can think of! Nobody on the street will be wearing the same statement sneakers as you...
- If you need a new pair of kicks but want to save on cash, rest assured. When you shop at adidas online, you can pay with Afterpay. Pay over four instalments, due every two weeks – wear now and pay later!
- adidas offers free delivery on all orders over $100. So, since most pairs are over that amount anyway, this means that whichever pair you choose, you don't have to pay for shipping.
- Need a pair of Yeezys? This is the official place to shop. If you want to get your hands on all the official launches, adidas should be your go-to place to check first.
3. JD Sports
- Are you a sneaker-head? Then you need to be shopping at JD Sports. Not only can you find some of the biggest streetwear brands like Nike, adidas Originals and Vans, but you can also access all the limited-edition styles as soon as they drop.
- You can grab a pair of kicks and get them sent straight to your door, free of charge. That's right, JD Sports offers free delivery on orders over $150 in a single transaction.
- If you're short for cash but desperately need a new pair of Air Force 1s, check out JD Sports. You can shop now and pay later, thanks to Afterpay.
- Delivery options at Platypus are good. Score free shipping on orders over $130 or opt for same-day or next-day delivery! If you're living in Sydney and Melbourne metro areas, order before 2pm for same-day delivery and after 3pm for next-day. Flat rate is $14 and it's only valid Monday to Friday.
- Wear those statement sneakers now and pay later. That's right, you can pay with Afterpay.
- Platypus Shoes is home to a huge range of streetwear brands. Opt for a signature style from Vans or adidas, or choose something unique from FILA or Superga.
5. THE ICONIC
- Browse through THE ICONIC's Sneakerhub. Check out the wide variety of brands, sneaker styles and price points. From VEJA to Tommy Hilfiger, this online retailer has everything!
- You can now virtually try-on shoes will VISUALISE - a feature within THE ICONIC app. Click here for a how-to-use.
- Thank goodness for Afterpay! You can buy as many kicks as your heart desires and pay for them later.
- Need a new pair of shoes fast? THE ICONIC has got you covered. There are loads of delivery options including today, tonight, tomorrow, within 2 business days and even Saturday premium. Score free shipping on orders over $50.
Latest sneaker drops to obsess over
Nike is honouring Pride Month with a collection of rainbow-inspired kicks – see all the official images here. Read more…
Taking design cues from the memorable LeBron 4 model, this new colourway is set to release in just over two weeks. Read more…
The stark colourway is making a comeback five years after it was made famous by Kanye West. Read more…
Find out when and where the latest Air Jordan 1 design is set to drop. Read more…
Find out when and where you can shop the new addition to the five-year long collaboration. Read more…
Looking for more sneakers content? You've come to the right place:
- Sneakers News
- Sneaker Release Dates
- How-to-use THE ICONIC's VISUALISE sneaker try-on experience
- Top sites to buy sneakers online
- 12 cool-girl ways to style sneakers
- The coolest statement sneakers you need right now
- Top sites to buy adidas Yeezy sneakers online
- Best stores and brands to shop for men's sneakers
Release dates you need to know:
Keep in mind that most sneaker releases happen first in the US, meaning that the dates given aren't always for Australian retail. Generally, we see new sneaker styles appear in the Australian stores around a week or two after the US release date. But, this does vary among releases.
|Converse||COMME des GARÇONS PLAY x Converse spring pack||2 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Court Purple"||4 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike Air Force 1 Low Easter 2020||7 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike Air Max 90 Chlorophyll||7 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike Air Force 1 Low Daisy||7 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 7 Neutral Grey||8 April 2020 (AU)|
|adidas||ZX 2K Boost||9 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Nike PG 4 "PCG"||10 April 2020 (AU)|
|adidas||Jonah Hill x adidas Superstar||10 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 6 Neutral Grey||11 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 13 Flint 2020||11 April 2020 (US)|
|adidas Yeezy||Yeezy 700 V3||11 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Air Zoom Spiridon Cage 2 Metallic Silver||13 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Air Zoom Spiridon Cage 2 Track Red||13 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 6 DMP||18 April 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 11 Low White/Black/Red||25 April 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Zoom SuperRep Go||April 2020|
|Nike||Easter Air Max 90||April 2020|
|adidas||Copa Nationale||1 May 2020 (AU)|
|Nike||Travis Scott x Nike Air Max 270 React "Cactus Jack"||1 May 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike Air max 95 "De Lo Mio"||1 May 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 High OG Game Royal||9 May 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 4 Court Purple||9 May 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 5 Top 3||16 May 2020 (US)|
|Nike||VaporMax 2020 sustainable sneaker||Mid 2020|
|Nike||Air Zoom SuperRep Cycle||Mid 2020|
|Nike||Air Jordan 4 White University Red||6 June 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG WMNS Tie Dye||11 June 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 5 Alternate Grape||27 June 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike Air Zoom BB NXT||1 July 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 11 Low IE Black Cement||9 July 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bloodline 2.0||11 July 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 12 Stone Blue||8 August 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 14 Hyper Royal||9 September 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 5 SE Oregon Ducks||12 September 2020 (US)|
|Nike||Nike x Dior Air Jordan 1 High OG||2020|
|Nike||G-Dragon PEACEMINUSONE x Nike Air Force 1 2nd edtn||2020|
|Nike||Nike x Off-White "MCA"||2020|
|Nike||Nike Gold Medal Air Max 97||2020|
|Nike||Nike Space Hippie collection||2020|
|Nike||Nike Skateboarding 2020 Olympics collection||2020|
|Nike||Off-White x Nike Air Jordan 5 Cream||2020|
|Nike||Off-White x Air Jordan 4||2020|
|Nike||Air Jordan 4 Retro SE "Neon"||2020|
|Nike||COMME des GARÇONS x Nike Air Force 1 Mid||2020|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Mid "Camo"||2020|
|Nike||Stüssy x Nike Zoom Spiridon Caged 2||2020|
|Nike||Nike Air Max 95 Floral Lace||2020|
|Nike||Nike Auto Max Adapt LE 01||2020|
|Nike||Nike Adapt BB 2.0 "Tie Dye"||2020|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 High Zoom "Black/Green"||2020|
|Nike||Ben & Jerry's x Nike SB Dunk Low "Chunky Dunky"||2020|
|Converse||Converse "Sakura" Chuck 70 collection||2020|
|adidas||adidas ZX 4D Morph||2020|
|adidas||Pharrell Williams x adidas Superstar||2020|
|adidas||adidas x James Bond sneakers||2020|
|adidas||Disney x adidas UltraBOOST "Goofy"||2020|
Deals and coupon codes to save on sneakers:
Popular THE ICONIC coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 Dec 2019||10% off THE ICONIC exclusives||AFF****|
|26 May 2020||Up to 70% off sale + new styles added||********|
|24 Mar 2020||Up to 50% off outlet||********|
|12 Mar 2020||Up to 50% off Nike shoes, clothing and more||********|
|20 Dec 2019||$20 off your first order||********|
Main image: Pinterest
Read more on this topic
What's in the Converse Pride 2020 collection? Find out when and where you can get your hands on Converse's new "More Colour, More Pride" 2020 collection.
Nike BeTrue 2020 collection: When and where you can shop Nike is honouring Pride Month with a collection of rainbow-inspired kicks – see all the official images here.
When you can shop the Nike LeBron 17 "Graffiti" sneakers Taking design cues from the memorable LeBron 4 model, this new colourway is set to release in just over two weeks.
When you can shop the adidas UltraBOOST 1.0 "Triple White" re-release The stark colourway is making a comeback five years after it was made famous by Kanye West.
Nike Air Jordan 1 High OG "Royal Toe": Release date info Find out when and where the latest Air Jordan 1 design is set to drop.
First look: COMME des GARÇONS PLAY x Converse spring pack Find out when and where you can shop the new addition to the five-year long collaboration.
Ben & Jerry's x Nike SB Dunk Low "Chunky Dunky" sneaker: First look See the first images of the sweet new kicks that are guaranteed to be a favourite in your wardrobe.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Court Purple”: Release details This is your first official look at this royal update of the much-loved Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG kick.
First look: Vans Old Skool x Milk Tea colourways These aren't your usual pair of Vans! Find out how Aussie sneaker-heads can get their hands on them.
First look: Air Jordan 1 High Zoom "Black/Green" Also known as "Rage Green", find out when and where you can get your hands on this sneaker.
Ask an Expert