This is your official guide to sneakers news, culture, where to shop, release dates and all the best deals.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Everybody needs a great pair of kicks. Sneakers are not only a go-to shoe for comfort but they can also look really cool and add a serious statement to your outfit. Whether you're busy collecting as many pairs as possible or experimenting with new styles to add to your wardrobe, this is the guide you need.
Here at Finder, our sneakers hub can provide you with the latest sneakers news, a list of the best places to shop for new launches, a list of release dates, plus all the best coupon codes to use during your shoe shopping adventures. You're welcome!
Where to shop for newly released sneakers
Need to get your hands on the latest style from adidas Yeezy? Or maybe the new collection from Vans? Or... are you obsessing over the new Nike Air Force 1 colourway? For all the latest launches, you need to be shopping here. Check out which online retailers offer Afterpay, a wide range of brands and loads of convenient shipping options.
Of course, there are lots of other stores to buy sneakers from. You can check out our full list here. Happy shopping!
- If you want to be the first to get your hands on a pair of Air Jordan 34s or a new colourway of the Air Max 97s, sign up to the Nike newsletter to see the latest drops first.
- Don't feel like paying for shipping costs? No worries! Nike offers free delivery on orders over $200, which pretty much means all shoes will be shipped to your door for no charge.
- Thanks to Nike's Customise feature, you can create your very own pair of kicks in any colourway you can think of! Nobody on the street will be wearing the same statement sneakers as you...
- If you need a new pair of kicks but want to save on cash, rest assured. When you shop at adidas online, you can pay with Afterpay. Pay over four instalments, due every two weeks – wear now and pay later!
- adidas offers free delivery on all orders over $100. So, since most pairs are over that amount anyway, this means that whichever pair you choose, you don't have to pay for shipping.
- Need a pair of Yeezys? This is the official place to shop. If you want to get your hands on all the official launches, adidas should be your go-to place to check first.
3. JD Sports
- Are you a sneaker-head? Then you need to be shopping at JD Sports. Not only can you find some of the biggest streetwear brands like Nike, adidas Originals and Vans, but you can also access all the limited-edition styles as soon as they drop.
- You can grab a pair of kicks and get them sent straight to your door, free of charge. That's right, JD Sports offers free delivery on orders over $150 in a single transaction.
- If you're short for cash but desperately need a new pair of Air Force 1s, check out JD Sports. You can shop now and pay later, thanks to Afterpay.
- Have you got too many sneaker styles on your shopping list? You're in luck, because Afterpay is available on all orders.
- Culture Kings also offers free delivery on orders over $100.
- If you want to be the first to know when a new sneaker drops, Culture Kings' 'Release' section is the place to look. Alternatively, you can also sign up to the newsletter and get exclusive offers and updates sent straight to your inbox.
5. THE ICONIC
- Browse through THE ICONIC's Sneakerhub. Check out the wide variety of brands, sneaker styles and price points. From VEJA to Tommy Hilfiger, this online retailer has everything!
- You can now virtually try-on shoes will VISUALISE - a feature within THE ICONIC app. Click here for a how-to-use.
- Thank goodness for Afterpay! You can buy as many kicks as your heart desires and pay for them later.
- Need a new pair of shoes fast? THE ICONIC has got you covered. There are loads of delivery options including today, tonight, tomorrow, within 2 business days and even Saturday premium. Score free shipping on orders over $50.
Latest sneaker drops to obsess over
A man on a Squishee bender can sure do some crazy things, like ordering a pair of these outlandish kicks.Read more…
Nike’s hands-free sneaker might be its most empowering model yet, thanks to its easy slip-on design.Read more…
These are the seven best white sneakers in Australia right now.Read more…
This Boxing Day, you can enjoy up to 40% off adidas, up to 50% off at JD sports and 30% off at THE ICONIC.Read more…
Treat your feet (and your ankles) as we track down the best netball shoes you can buy right now.Read more…
Whether it's the Chuck Taylors from Converse or the adidas NMDs, now is the time to save on sneakers.Read more…
Looking for more sneakers content? You've come to the right place:
- Sneakers News
- Sneaker Release Dates
- How-to-use THE ICONIC's VISUALISE sneaker try-on experience
- Top sites to buy sneakers online
- 12 cool-girl ways to style sneakers
- The coolest statement sneakers you need right now
- Top sites to buy adidas Yeezy sneakers online
- Best stores and brands to shop for men's sneakers
Release dates you need to know:
Keep in mind that most sneaker releases happen first in the US, meaning that the dates given aren't always for Australian retail. Generally, we see new sneaker styles appear in the Australian stores around a week or two after the US release date. But, this does vary among releases.
|Under Armour||Project Rock 3 (Red/Black-Gold)||1 January|
|Nike||Kyrie 7 Rayguns||1 January|
|Nike||Lebron James XVIII "Cereal"||2 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Mid SE (Blue/Black-White)||5 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Low (Red/Black-White)||5 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Mid Bred (Black/Red-White)||5 January|
|Nike||Air Force 1 Low 07 Craft||6 January (US)|
|adidas||NMD R1 Gaming pack||7 January (US)|
|adidas||Ozweego Gaming pack||7 January (US)|
|Nike||Lebron 18 "The Chosen 2"||7 January (US)|
|Nike||OFFLINE Stone Mauve||7 January|
|Nike||Air Force 1 High "Nordic"||8 January (US)|
|Nike||Air Force 1 Rayguns||8 January|
|Nike||Air Max 97 UNDEFEATED in White||8 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 High OG "Black Toe Volt"||8 January|
|Nike||SB Dunk Low "Street Hawker"||13 January (US)|
|Nike||Dunk High (Sail/Grey/Ivory)||14 January (US)|
|Nike||Dunk High (White/White/Grey)||14 January (US)|
|Nike||Dunk Low (Sail/Coast/University Gold)||14 January (US)|
|Nike||Dunk Low "UNLV"||14 January (US)|
|adidas||Harden Volume 5 Futurenatural (Red)||14 January|
|Nike||Air Raid Raygun||15 January|
|adidas||NMD R1 Primeknit in Yellow||21 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 4 Retro SE "Starfish"||21 January|
|Nike||Freak 2 "MVP"||22 January (US)|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Mid "Siren Red"||22 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 1 Low "Siren Red"||22 January|
|Nike||Air More Uptempo Raygun||22 January|
|Nike||Air Jordan 4 Retro "Taupe Haze"||28 January|
|Nike||Kobe 6 Protro Grinch||29 January|
|Nike||Kobe VI Protro All Star||29 January|
|Nike||Kybrid S2 "Chinese New Year"||January|
|adidas||A Bathing Ape x adidas Superstar||January|
|adidas||Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu (Orange)||January|
|adidas||Galaxar Run Shoes||1 February|
|adidas||Harden Volume 5 Futurenatural (Black)||1 February|
|Nike||AMBUSH x Nike Dunk High (Fuchsia)||4 February (US)|
|Nike||Dunk Low (Sail/Orange Pearl)||11 February (US)|
|Nike||Dunk Low "Hyper Cobalt"||11 February (US)|
|adidas||Harden Volume 5 Futurenatural (Pink)||13 February|
|adidas||Harden Volume 5 Futurenatural (Orange)||13 February|
|Nike||Air Foamposite One||February|
|Nike||Air Max 90 "Valentine's Day"||February|
|Nike||Dunk High "All-Star"||February|
|adidas||Ultra Boost 2020 "Chinese New Year"||February|
|adidas||Harden Stepback 2 (Black)||1 March|
|adidas||Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu (Pink)||March|
|Nike||Kyrie 7 Bloodline||Early 2021|
Deals and coupon codes to save on sneakers:
Popular THE ICONIC coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|28 Dec 2020||$20 off your first order||FIN****|
|23 Feb 2021||25% off selected items||********|
|10 Nov 2020||Up to 50% off Nike, Fila, Adidas, Vans and more||********|
|7 Oct 2020||Up to 50% off outlet||********|
|23 Feb 2021||40% off Rock Your Kid and Rock Your Baby styles||********|
Main image: Pinterest
Read more on this topic
Best white sneakers in Australia
These are the seven best white sneakers in Australia right now.
Best netball shoes in Australia
Treat your feet (and your ankles) as we track down the best netball shoes you can buy right now.
Where to buy kids sneakers online in Australia
Nike, adidas, Converse – this is where you can find all types of kids sneakers online.
Where to buy Jordan shoes online in Australia
If you’re after one of the most wanted sneaker brands, this is where you need to shop.
Vegan sneakers and where you can buy them online
Making the switch to vegan sneakers? Here's what you need to know. Finder's list features brands like VEJA, Superga and adidas.
Top sites to buy basketball shoes online
Need some new sneakers for the court? Here’s where to buy basketball shoes online.
How to use THE ICONIC’s VISUALISE app feature
Everything you need to know before using THE ICONIC's new virtual sneaker try-on feature. This is VISUALISE.
Under Armour HOVR Infinite shoes review
Looking for an easy way to track your fitness? I put Under Armour's HOVR in-built tracker range to the test and the results are impressive.
Sneakers: Release dates you need to know for 2021
Looking for all the latest release dates? We've done the research so that you'll never miss an opportunity to get a brand new pair of kicks.
The latest sneaker news is here
See all the newest collections, the latest launches and the release date info from all your favourite sneaker brands right here.
Ask an Expert