Snatch up flights to Malaysia from $124.50 with in the latest AirAsia sale
Travelling in twos has never been so rewarding.
Typically priced at $169 each way, now you can pay as little as $124.50 - or $250 return. This starting price is on flights from Perth, with fares from Sydney starting at $149.50 ($299 return) and from Gold Coast or Melbourne from $199.50 ($399 return).
These twice-as-nice fares are for travel between 28 August and 30 November 2017, so you'll need to get a wriggle on to get your annual leave in.
Something to keep in mind is that while Kuala Lumpur is generally good to visit year-round, it does receive a decent amount of rainfall between August to November. If you want to increase your chances to better weather, aim to travel in November or choose to use Kuala Lumpur as your entry point into the country and visit the east coast, which tends to have good weather up until September.
This AirAsia Travel in Twos sale ends 3 September 2017 unless seats sell out.
Fares are applicable for groups of two, four, six or eight people.
Flights can be booked through Flight Centre here.
Alternatively, you can search for flights through Skyscanner below:
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale