Snatch up flights to Malaysia from $124.50 with in the latest AirAsia sale
Travelling in twos has never been so rewarding.
Typically priced at $169 each way, now you can pay as little as $124.50 - or $250 return. This starting price is on flights from Perth, with fares from Sydney starting at $149.50 ($299 return) and from Gold Coast or Melbourne from $199.50 ($399 return).
These twice-as-nice fares are for travel between 28 August and 30 November 2017, so you'll need to get a wriggle on to get your annual leave in.
Something to keep in mind is that while Kuala Lumpur is generally good to visit year-round, it does receive a decent amount of rainfall between August to November. If you want to increase your chances to better weather, aim to travel in November or choose to use Kuala Lumpur as your entry point into the country and visit the east coast, which tends to have good weather up until September.
This AirAsia Travel in Twos sale ends 3 September 2017 unless seats sell out.
Fares are applicable for groups of two, four, six or eight people.
Flights can be booked through Flight Centre here.
Alternatively, you can search for flights through Skyscanner below:
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return