Snap up to 60% off tours in celebration of World Touring Day
Sale on from 20-27 June. Mark it on your calendars now.Tour booking site TourRadar is teasing us with an upcoming sale in honour of World Touring Day on 27 June. The good news is that you won't have to wait too long for the sale to start with discounted holidays available to book from 20-27 June 2018.
Thanks to the auspicious day, you stand to save up to 60% on tours booked through the site. The finer details are still hush-hush but if previous sales of this calibre are anything to go by we're expecting thousands of deals across hundreds of destinations.
For those of you not yet familiar with TourRadar, it's a tour booking site that lets you book with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Intrepid, Contiki, G Adventures and Topdeck, more often than not, at discounted prices.
We'll share details with you when we know more but in the meantime, TourRadar is hyping up the sale with a competition to win a tour adventure for you and a friend.
Simply visit the competition page here and choose from one of six adventures:
- Walking in Tuscany: Explore Italy's picturesque Tuscany region, visiting remote villages, medieval markets and world-class cuisine and wines.
- Ultimate Machu Picchu: Tick this one off your bucket list as you trek along the Salkantay Trail toward the hidden city.
- Greece Cyclades Explorer: Sail across the Mediterranean, popping by island after island in the Cyclades Islands in Greece.
- South Africa Camping: Experience safari up close with a camping adventure starting in Cape Town.
- One Life Sri Lanka: Smell, taste and immerse yourself in Sri Lanka's most arresting destinations. This includes Ella, Colombo and Negombo.
- Tibet Adventure: Hit the Himalayas and spend some time at Everest Base Camp on this 15-day G Adventures tours.
This competition ends 19 June 2018 so get your entry in quick! As a note, the prize is for a tour for two only and does not include flights or other transportation that aren't provided by the tour operator.
Best of luck and don't forget to visit TourRadar on 20 June for your first pick of the sale tours in the lead up to World Touring Day.