Snap up to 30% on sailings with this Royal Caribbean Family Flash Sale
Plus score up to US$300 of onboard credit and kids pay from just $19 per day.
Wave goodbye to your ordinary holiday and take to the sea, with a boatload of savings on Royal Caribbean cruises.
The Royal Caribbean Family Flash Sale lets you save up to 30% off the first two guests, get up to US$300 of onboard credit and also take your kids with you from just $19 per day.
There are 16 different sailings on sale starting with the 8-night Queensland cruise from Sydney aboard the Voyager of the Seas. Pay from $899 per person twin-share with stops in Brisbane, Willis Island and Airlie Beach.
Here are some other highlights of the sale
- 10-night New Caledonia and Vanuatu cruise from $1,399 per person. Visit Lifou, Isle of Pines, Port Vila, Mystery Island and Nouméa before returning to Sydney.
- 12-night New Zealand cruise sailing from Sydney. Enjoy 8 different spots around both the North and South Islands aboard the Ovation of the Seas from $1,800.
- 17 nights exploring Asia and Australia from $1,960. Spend time in Vietnam, Singapore, Darwin, Airlie Beach and Brisbane on this one-way cruise from Hong Kong to Sydney.
Departures are available from November 2019 to November 2020 but to get these savings you'll have to book by 2 July 2019.
For a full list of cruises on sale as well as where to inquire for more information, head over to CruiseAway.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?