Snap up round the world airfares from $1,195
Travel to three countries for the price of one.
Have you ever dreamed about travelling the world but couldn’t afford the hefty price tag? Well, for the same price as what you'd usually pay for a flight to London, you can also visit Hong Kong and the USA thanks to these low round-the-world fares offered by Flight Centre.
The lowest fare is for journeys from Sydney. Melbourne prices start at $1,179, Brisbane from $1,225, Perth from $1,239 and Adelaide starts from $1,235 return.
If you're keen to fly more comfortably, you can upgrade to premium economy or business where fares start from $3,145 and $5,999 return, respectively.
Travel dates for the Los Angeles, London and Hong Kong journey include 25 February to 11 April and for the Honolulu, London and Hong Kong route, you can fly as soon as 7 January 2019 up to 11 April 2019.
This sale ends soon on 15 June 2018 and flights can be booked directly through Flight Centre .
How good are these fares?
Prices for these packages are much cheaper than they were last time when fares started at $1,399 return so you're definitely on to a good deal.
Compared to booking these as individual flights, you're going to be saving hundreds if not thousands with flights to London recently on sale for $987 return.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?