Enjoy exclusive discounts with one of the fastest-growing stationery brands in the world when you use these promo codes at Smiggle.
Smiggle is Australia’s most popular and fastest-growing stationery brand which, while it is proudly Australian, has also opened stores in the UK, New Zealand and Singapore. The brand’s colourful name reflects the colourful nature of the company, as well as its goals to bring its customers fun, fashionable and affordable stationery.
You can find any kind of stationery you need with Smiggle, with products to suit any occasion or need, while you can also shop for lunch boxes, umbrellas and travel items. Colourful stationery can be purchased and the brand’s whimsical image is also projected through its merchandise.
Smiggle promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
How do I use my Smiggle promo code?
How do I use my Smiggle promo code?
- Take a look through our list of promo codes and click on the one you’d like to use at Smiggle.
- This will safely redirect you to the Smiggle website to browse through the large collection of merchandise.
- Once you’ve found something you’d like to purchase, select the correct colour and quantity and click ‘add to bag’.
- Repeat the previous instruction for any other item that you wish to purchase.
- When you’re ready to check out, click ‘checkout’.
- Type the promo code that you had selected into the box under ‘enter promotion code’ and click ‘apply’.
- Your screen should automatically refresh with your discounted total.
- Click ‘checkout’ to enter your payment details and finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Smiggle and saved on your purchase.
Top items from Smiggle
Pros and cons of Smiggle
- Safe shopping. You can be confident that your personal and credit card information is safe when you shop online with Smiggle. The online store uses secure encryption software by Verisign to ensure the security of your information.
- Membership benefits. Becoming a Smiggle member online means that you can save your orders to remember what your last purchase was, you can write reviews and rate items, and you will receive email updates with the latest products and deals.
- Large product range. Being the fastest-growing Australian stationery brand means having a large collection and selection of products for you to choose from. Whatever you’re searching for, you’re likely to find it in Smiggle’s ever-growing collection.
- No online rewards. Smiggle has a loyalty rewards program that gives a complimentary gift after 14 loyalty stamps have been collected. Unfortunately, this does not work on online purchases.
Shipping guide for Smiggle
Standard postage rates apply for deliveries within Australia, though next-day delivery is available at a higher rate via Australian Express Post. Next-day delivery orders must be placed before 14:00 (AEST) on a business day to qualify. This option is only available to certain postcodes within Australian metro areas (excluding Perth and Darwin).
If you decide to use standard shipping via Australia Post, you can expect your package to arrive within three to 10 business days depending on where you are located within Australia. A signature is required upon delivery no matter if it is standard or express post. If you are unable to be present to provide a signature, your package will be dropped at the nearest post office for pick up.
Payment methods for Smiggle
Smiggle accepts the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Smiggle Gift Card
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Smiggle
Smiggle is happy to refund what you paid for your items if your order is incorrect or damaged. However, if you simply change your mind, you are not eligible for a full refund but Smiggle will provide store credit or an exchange. The unwanted item must be returned with your original receipt within 14 days of purchase and must be in the same condition it was when received, including any tags and packaging.
The company will not reimburse any return shipping charges and you must notify Smiggle directly with the nature of your refund or exchange request before you send any merchandise back to the company.