Browse through the night wear collections from Sleep'n Round and grab some bargains along the way.
The wide range of options to choose from makes you look forward to sleeping. Both the men and women's sections have an attractive range of pajamas, shorts, jumpers, hoodies, tops, onesies, dresses and boots.
The pure 100% cotton fabric and bold block prints will let you sleep in style. The emphasis is on quality and comfort and the collections are inspired by Australian beach culture and streetwear trends.
Sleep'n Round promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2017
Show code & visit siteTR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
20% off all full-priced items
Get 20% off all full-priced items at Bed Bath N' Table. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit sitePR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site20****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteGE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteST****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site10****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Sleep'n Round promo code?
- Browse through the Sleep'n Round codes above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Sleep'n Round website where you can start shopping.
- Shop around at Sleep'n Round and when you've found an item you'd like to buy click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process for any other items you'd like to buy.
- When finished, click on the shopping cart near the top of the page.
- Confirm that your order is correct and where it says 'Enter your coupon code if you have one' copy and paste your code then click 'apply coupon'.
- Finalise your order by clicking 'proceed to checkout' where you can enter your shipping, billing and payment details.
Pros and cons of Sleep'n Round
- Secure shopping. The company provides various secure payment options using credit cards and PayPal. Remember to keep your username/password confidential as the website does not take any responsibility for anyone buying products using your details.
- Sleep'n Round blog. Keep up with the latest news and trends through the Sleep'n Round blog. There's sleep advice, movie reviews as well as event reviews.
- No loyalty club. But Sleep'n round does not have any loyalty club yet. In case of bulk buying, you can contact the company for any specific discount.
Shipping guide for Sleep'n Round
All shipping is through Australia Post and takes about 7-10 days. Deliveries are subject to demand and peak seasons, public holidays could impact your delivery time as well.
The cost of shipping may vary depending on the location, with remote areas taking a longer time. Exact shipping charges will be made available in the checkout screen before proceeding for payment. Please note that Sleep'n round would not be liable for any damage or misplacement.
Exchanges, returns and refunds with Sleep'n Round
For returning products, you have to fill the return and exchange form on their website and also attach the original invoice. Be mindful that merchandise has to be returned within 3 weeks of order date and they should not be worn or washed. There is no refund for products that are damaged due to not following the instructions for washing.
Fill the return and exchange form if in case you want to exchange, refund or return your items. You'll need to include $8.50 along with your cheque, money order or credit card details to make up for the postage costs, though postage is free if you are changing sizes.
About Sleep'n round and its history
One of Australia's definitive style initiatives, Sleep'n round opens up a new avenue of stylish wear. Based in Melbourne, it is the brainchild of Hawthorn footballer Michael Osborne and entrepreneur Andrew Prowse. The collections are created by an in-house designing team. It started operations in 2009 and is now generating successful business through its all new redesigned online store along with its first ever physical store in Chapel Street, Victoria.