Skyrim is going virtual with Skyrim VR
Fus Ro Dah in VR
If you've been looking for another excuse to jump into the world of Skyrim, here it is. Announced at Sony's E3 conference this afternoon, Skyrim VR will be coming to PlayStation VR November this year. No details as yet on how it will control, but judging by the trailer, it will feature full analogue movement with motion controls governing weapon and magic use.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review
- Why Far Cry needs another double dose of malaria
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports