New Skyrim for Switch footage shows amiibo functionality
The Master Sword spotted in Tamriel.
Bethesda finally showed off a little more from the upcoming Skyrim port for Switch at this year's E3 conference. The short trailer (oddly set to Passion Pit's Take A Walk) showed a player tapping in a Breath of the Wild amiibo to unlock a treasure chest and some very familiar gear. Tapping the link amiibo unlocked the Master Sword, the Hylian shield and Link's tunic from Breath of the Wild.
Overall, the short trailer was a little disappointing. Just one amiibo was shown and no release date still. With that said, it's not over yet. We'll update this story if more details are announced.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale