New Skyrim for Switch footage shows amiibo functionality
The Master Sword spotted in Tamriel.
Bethesda finally showed off a little more from the upcoming Skyrim port for Switch at this year's E3 conference. The short trailer (oddly set to Passion Pit's Take A Walk) showed a player tapping in a Breath of the Wild amiibo to unlock a treasure chest and some very familiar gear. Tapping the link amiibo unlocked the Master Sword, the Hylian shield and Link's tunic from Breath of the Wild.
Overall, the short trailer was a little disappointing. Just one amiibo was shown and no release date still. With that said, it's not over yet. We'll update this story if more details are announced.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG