Did you know that you can pay for your Skype subscription at a much cheaper rate? Well, you can by using Skype promo codes.
Skype is one of the most-frequently enjoyed VoIP and messaging services in the world. The service allows you to make calls and send messages conveniently using a subscription.
Skype subscriptions allow you to make calls to more than 170 regions and countries using some of the cheapest international calling rates available.
The good thing with Skype subscriptions is that you don’t have to worry about expiry dates, which can be the case with other providers, as subscriptions are based on recurring payments and therefore don’t come with expiry dates.
Skype Subscriptions promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Skype Subscriptions right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Top picks from Skype Subscriptions
How do I use my Skype Subscription promo code?
- The first thing you need to do is select the promo code you wish to use from above.
- Then you’ll need to sign in to Skype.
- Scroll down your profile page to the account details. Click on the ‘redeem voucher’ link in the billing and payments category.
- Apply your coupon code and click on redeem.
- Proceed to the prices page and start browsing through the subscriptions available.
- Select Australia as your country to get a list of the subscriptions available.
- Click on continue to make your selection.
- Make your selections, agree to the terms then click on next.
- Pay for the subscription.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully used your promo code.
Pros and cons of Skype Subscriptions
- Cheap calling rates. These subscriptions offer you competitive calling rates, helping you to get in touch with the people you love without breaking the bank.
- Unlimited calls. Subscriptions allow you to make unlimited calls and you can also get minute bundles depending on your preferences.
- No long-term commitments. There are monthly subscriptions but unlike other providers, you are not forced to commit to the monthly subscription. You can pay for the subscription only when you need it.
- Call landlines and mobiles. You can add Skype credit to your subscription and make calls to landlines and mobile phones as well.
- Multiple payment avenues. You can pay for Skype using PayPal, Skrill, American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard, along with other payment options.
- Cost savings. You can save even more on your subscription by using a promo code.
- You need internet access. The major disadvantage to Skype is that you will need reliable internet access to use the service.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Skype Subscriptions
You can get a refund for your Skype Subscription, but only if the subscription has not been used and hasn’t expired. This is the only Skype paid-for product that allows you to get a refund outside the cooling-off period, which is only 15 days.
With Skype Subscriptions, you can request for your refund even after the 15-day allowance provided that the subscription is still valid and unused. In other words, you can have your 1-month Skype Subscription refunded a month after purchasing it. The same applies to your 3-month and 12-month subscriptions.
To request for a refund, sign into your Skype account and fill out a cancellation and refund form.