Skype Premium offers you some of the best features of the VoIP and messaging service. With Skype Premium coupon codes, you get save on your premium payments, yet enjoy the same great service.
Skype Premium, as the name suggests, is the premium service offered by Skype. Skype is known for its brilliant VoIP and messaging services. With the premium service, you get to enjoy way more than what free Skype users enjoy. You have access to free group video calls and, thanks to the new upgrade measures by Skype, group calls are now easy to set up, too.
Skype Premium also allows you to call mobile phones and landlines from all parts of the world. In fact, they offer unlimited calls to over 50 countries.
Skype Premium promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2017
Top items from Skype Premium
How do I use my Skype Premium promo code?
- Browse through the various Skype Premium promo codes available and click on one, this will redirect you.
- Sign in to Skype account. Scroll down the page to your account details and click on the ‘redeem voucher’ link.
- Go to Skype Premium page to identify the various features available with the service.
- Select your country/region to get the rates and subscriptions that apply.
- Browse through the subscriptions and select one that is most suitable for you by clicking on ‘continue’.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Review your subscription and payment details, agree to the terms of service, then click on ‘next’.
- Authorise payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve officially ordered from Skype Premium and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Skype Premium
- Free video group calls: Normal Skype users cannot make video group calls. This option allows up to 10 people to participate in a group call, although Skype recommends only five for best quality.
- Unlimited free calls to more than 50 regions/countries: Skype Premium users can make unlimited calls to their country of choice. Free mobile calls, however, can only be made to selected regions/countries.
- Zero ads: A lot of users assume that Skype ads are a normal part of the service. With Skype Premium, you don’t have to deal with annoying ads.
- Live support: Free Skype users don’t have access to live support. This service is customised for premium users to help handle any problems they may encounter.
- PC to phone calling: Skype Premium users can make calls from their PCs to mobile numbers.
- Security concerns: Skype relies on password security, which brings about grave security concerns over the privacy of business conference calls.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Skype Premium
You can get a refund for your Skype Premium subscription if it is still unused and not expired. With 1-month subscriptions, you can request for a refund within the month if you have not used it. For those on 3-month subscriptions, you can request for a refund 3 months after paying for the subscription and have not used it. The same applies for the 12-month subscription.
To get a Skype refund, you will need to sign in to the site and click on 'payments'. Click on the ‘refund requests’ tab to get email or be directed to live chat support where you'll be able to process your refund request. Note: all refunds are made using the same payment method.