Skype credit & sign-up discounts
Using promo codes, you can enjoy good discounts on your Skype credit. Talk for longer and get more value from your Skype account.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Skype offers one of the simplest ways to communicate with friends and loved ones no matter where they are. You can use this service for personal and business purpose to make voice calls, video calls, chat and send messages as well. The service offers you flexibility and you can use using multiple devices mainly your computer, tablet, phone or even a TV.
You will need to buy Skype credit in order to use the service and this allows you to call landlines and mobile numbers at incredibly low rates. You can also send SMS messages cheaply, use call forwarding to both landline and mobile numbers and access Wi-Fi hotspots all over the world.
Skype credit promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2021
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|28 Dec 2020||Up to 60% off sale + new styles added||********|
How do I use my Skype credit promo code?
- Choose one of the various Skype credit promo codes available and click on it to be redirected to the main website where you will buy your credit and embed your discount.
- Sign in using your Skype I.D. You will see the redeem voucher link when you scroll down to the account details, under billing and payments. Click on it.
- Proceed to buy Skype credit.
- Select the amount you wish to purchase. You can also choose to have the auto-recharge service.
- Provide your billing information then select your preferred payment method.
- Provide your payment details.
- Congratulations. You have successfully used your Skype promo code.
Pros and cons of Skype
- Cheap subscription rates: Skype offers the best subscription rates. You can call loved ones overseas for as little as AUD $1.09 a month. In fact they offer the lowest rates in over 170 countries with unlimited calls available.
- No credit expiry: Unlike other calling cards, their credit does not expire which means that you can talk when you want to without worrying about expiry.
- Multiple communication platforms: Skype allows you to use various communication platforms. You can send text messages to different networks all over the world, call landline telephones and mobile networks as well.
- No long term commitments: No long term commitments are required with Skype. You don’t have to sign contracts that will limit you since they offer monthly rates.
- Free introductory calls: New users are given free calls for a month.
- You need internet access: Skype is largely internet dependent.
- No emergency calls:You cannot use Skype to make emergency calls.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Skype
You can get a refund from Skype and they advise that you first read their refund policy section before you begin requesting for your refund. Skype provides a 15 day cancellation period which they call ‘cooling-off period’. This basically means that they will provide a refund requested within 15 days.
You must not have used the product purchased it through third party Skype partners. The refund is also not applicable for Skype credit that was not directly purchased from Skype online or paid for in cash via third party methods like cash payment wallet.
More guides on Finder
Moschino discount codes January 2021
Pick up some splurge-worthy pieces for a steal with these Moschino discount codes.
Bamboo Body discount codes and coupons January 2021: Up to 50% off sale
Cut costs on your stylish, sustainable clothing at Bamboo Body with one of our discount codes.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Credit card woes: Where do Aussies turn if they can’t pay off their plastic?
Only half of Australians who find themselves buried under out-of-control credit card debt could dig themselves out, according to Finder.
Commonwealth Bank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
Central Murray Credit Union Amigo Visa
Save with a low ongoing interest rate of 12.99% p.a. on all card transactions with a new Amigo Visa credit card.
UniBank Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost features and a 24-hour security hotline for lost or stolen cards.
Podcast: Can you really make money from a side hustle?
Are side hustles hype or a way of making extra cash fast? We talk to four people making their side hustles a success.
Podcast: Tax time tips for EOFY 2020
Finder experts explain how to claim home office expenses on your 2020 tax return, tips for new investors and how to get the most out of the EOFY sales in 2020.
G Suite discount codes and coupons January 2021
G Suite gives you a range of cloud-based applications with extra storage at a fraction of what you would expect to pay.
Ask an Expert