Using promo codes, you can enjoy good discounts on your Skype credit. Talk for longer and get more value from your Skype account.
Skype offers one of the simplest ways to communicate with friends and loved ones no matter where they are. You can use this service for personal and business purpose to make voice calls, video calls, chat and send messages as well. The service offers you flexibility and you can use using multiple devices mainly your computer, tablet, phone or even a TV.
You will need to buy Skype credit in order to use the service and this allows you to call landlines and mobile numbers at incredibly low rates. You can also send SMS messages cheaply, use call forwarding to both landline and mobile numbers and access Wi-Fi hotspots all over the world.
Skype credit promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
Top items from Skype
How do I use my Skype credit promo code?
- Choose one of the various Skype credit promo codes available and click on it to be redirected to the main website where you will buy your credit and embed your discount.
- Sign in using your Skype I.D. You will see the redeem voucher link when you scroll down to the account details, under billing and payments. Click on it.
- Proceed to buy Skype credit.
- Select the amount you wish to purchase. You can also choose to have the auto-recharge service.
- Provide your billing information then select your preferred payment method.
- Provide your payment details.
- Congratulations. You have successfully used your Skype promo code.
Pros and cons of Skype
- Cheap subscription rates: Skype offers the best subscription rates. You can call loved ones overseas for as little as AUD $1.09 a month. In fact they offer the lowest rates in over 170 countries with unlimited calls available.
- No credit expiry: Unlike other calling cards, their credit does not expire which means that you can talk when you want to without worrying about expiry.
- Multiple communication platforms: Skype allows you to use various communication platforms. You can send text messages to different networks all over the world, call landline telephones and mobile networks as well.
- No long term commitments: No long term commitments are required with Skype. You don’t have to sign contracts that will limit you since they offer monthly rates.
- Free introductory calls: New users are given free calls for a month.
- You need internet access: Skype is largely internet dependent.
- No emergency calls:You cannot use Skype to make emergency calls.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Skype
You can get a refund from Skype and they advise that you first read their refund policy section before you begin requesting for your refund. Skype provides a 15 day cancellation period which they call ‘cooling-off period’. This basically means that they will provide a refund requested within 15 days.
You must not have used the product purchased it through third party Skype partners. The refund is also not applicable for Skype credit that was not directly purchased from Skype online or paid for in cash via third party methods like cash payment wallet.