SkincareStore is an online store that provides high quality beauty and skin products. Pamper yourself with discounted offers from this beauty shop.
SkincareStore promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2018
About SkincareStore Coupon Codes
Many people buy skincare products in the department stores without realising the quality products you can buy online. Some online retailers offer beautiful products at affordable prices, most of which aren’t available in store and one of the places to get affordable and effective products is at SkincareStore.
Being one of the largest retailers for dermalogica in Australia, the high amount of product available makes it more likely that you will find a product to suit your skin type and your needs. Products range from skincare and cosmetics to bath and body, hair care and sun care.
How do I use my Skincare Store promo code?
Using a promo code from SkincareStore is easy. The following step-by-step procedure can help you make your purchase and save using the finder.com.au promo codes.
- Go through the codes carefully and then copy the one you want. Follow the link and it will redirect you to the Skincare Store’s homepage.
- Select the product you want from a wide range found in the store.
- Click "Add to cart" when you locate the product of your choice. Continue selecting any other products you want to purchase and then click "Cart" .
- You may then proceed and checkout.
- Key in the promo code at the final stage where you confirm payment , then click “Apply” .
Pros and cons of SkincareStore
- Wide range of products. SkincareStore offers an extensive range of brands, with beauty products and services to accommodate every skin type.
- Warranties. All the products are covered with the return policy, to assure customers and make them feel safe while shopping from SkincareStore store.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Some shipping charges apply. Some items have to be delivered with shipping charges, such as the express eParcel with tracking and the regular eParcel with tracking.
Shipping guide for SkincareStore
Shipping guide for Express eParcel
SkincareStore delivers your purchases within one to three days across Australia. They offer free deliveries for orders over $250; however, $50 to $250 orders are charged $9.90 and orders under $49 are charged $11.95.
Clients will be given their own tracking numbers and orders are delivered via eParcel Express from Australia Post. Customers must first confirm that their area has overnight delivery.
Au Post without tracking services
This delivery takes two to seven days in Australia and at times longer in regional areas. It is the standard service and is free for orders that exceed $50. A fee of $6.95 is charged for orders under $50. The service does not have tracking and is delivered via Standard Australia Post.
eParcel with tracking services
This service is free for orders over $250, but charges $3.50 for orders between $49 to $250. Orders under $49 come with a $8.50 and have tracking numbers. It takes two to seven days to deliver in Australia. It may take one more day for delivery outside local areas and capital cities, while remote areas may take longer.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for SkincareStore
Skincare Store offers customers who happen to be unpleased with the products an opportunity to return the unused portion of the SkincareStore product for a full refund, less shipping charges. However, returns for incorrect colour choice on the tinted products cannot be accepted. It is advisable to visit the SkincareStore salon to be sure of your correct colour tone.
Each customer has a reasonable number of returns allowed. The return items must have a Return Merchandise Authorisation number, which is obtained upon purchase and must be used within 30 days of receiving your order.
Packaging issues should be reported within five days of receiving your delivery and everything should be returned in its original packaging.
Returns are processed within five working days after receipt and a credit note will be given in the original form of payment.
About Skincare Store and its history
Skincare Store was established in 1997 by a group of physicians who saw the opportunity of using the internet as a platform to sell skincare products to a larger market base. Moreover, customers and patients can get advice and recommendations on all their skin, nail care and hair online. Over the years, the company has grown to now have over 120 common brands and 2000 products from all parts of the globe.
SkincareStore is a store where all skincare products are only the click of a mouse away. It aims to be the top online store in Australia that sells quality products at the most affordable prices. Whatever skin type you have, SkincareStore guarantees to have the best products and services and quality advice from skincare experts.