Ever wanted to go on a quick getaway on a short budget? If so, check out the latest Skiddoo promo codes.
To ‘skiddoo’ is to leave somewhere quickly, and Skiddoo prides itself on helping travellers do just that. It’s a compact, easy-to-use travel website, organising airfares and sorting them into categories to make choosing your travel options a breeze.
Skiddoo promo codes and coupons
|Deals overview for Skiddoo||Provider name||Expiration date||Deal description|
|Australia-wide flights from $113 return||Skiddoo||31/12/2018||Valid for travel between August - October 2018 and February 2019. Sample fare is Melbourne-Hobart. Destinations include Gold Coast, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Cairns, Sydney, Darwin and more.|
|International flights from $242 return||Skiddoo||31/12/2018||Valid for travel on select dates. Sample fare is Perth-Bali. Destinations include London, Dublin, Rome, Seoul, Los Angeles, Langkawi, Colombo, Singapore and more.|
|$25 flight voucher||Skiddoo||29/09/2018||Book your hotel with Skiddoo and get $25 flight voucher to spend on your next flight. T&Cs apply.|
Bestselling Skiddoo destinations
Skiddoo Review | Pros and Cons
- User-friendly: Skiddoo is incredibly easy to use, and has a multitude of options you can use to customise your trip.
- No booking fees (mostly): Skiddoo doesn’t charge booking fees for most flights, but there is a surcharge for budget airlines.
- Cost breakdown: When booking your flight, Skiddoo breaks down the total cost of your trip on the side panel.
- Great communication: Skiddoo will always do their best to keep in touch with you at all stages of your travel planning.
- "No multi-city option: Although you can still contact a Skiddoo travel rep to plan a multi-city trip, the site itself doesn’t offer multi-city travel.
- No guaranteed refunds: As a travel agent, Skiddoo can’t always get you a full refund if you want one, but they do refund as much as they possibly can if you ask for one.
What forms of payment does Skiddoo accept?
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Visa Checkout
How does booking and confirmation work with Skiddoo? How do I receive my tickets?
Skiddoo handles all of the booking to get you to your dream destination as quickly as possible. Once you’ve confirmed your booking on the website and made your payment, you’ll receive electronic tickets in the email address that you provided when booking. Print these tickets out and take them to the airport when you board your flight.
How do I manage bookings with Skiddoo?
If you would like to make any changes to your booking, select seats, order in-flight meals or any other additions, you will need to do so with the airline directly. Skiddoo will send you through an itinerary with a reservation number, which you can quote directly to the airline to manage your booking. Most airlines will allow you to access your booking online with your name and reservation number.
What is the Skiddoo cancellation and refund policy?
Skiddoo may not always be able to get you a refund on your ticket, and there is also a processing fee of $133.00 for cancellations. Refunds will take approximately 12 weeks to process, and the money will be debited back to you. Emergencies are emergencies, but always make sure you have the right flight before booking.