Sixt is a vehicle rental company that offers hire cars ranging from hatchbacks to 8-seater vans in 4,000 locations across 100 countries.
In Australia, Sixt operates from nine major airports. Plus they’ve got great offers to sweeten the deal.
Sixt discount codes and coupons
Popular Sixt Car Rental coupon codes
|4 Dec 2019
||Up to 25% off on US car rental
|2 Feb 2018
||Up to 15% off business car rental
List of countries with Sixt locations
Sixt | Pros and Cons
- 4,000+ locations around the world
- Online check-in available
- Reservations can be made from your mobile phone or smart device
- Vehicles include hatchbacks, eight-seater people movers, off-road vehicles, trucks and limousines
- Collect points for use with airline and hotel partners, and benefits increase if you book more than five times per year
- Bookings can be cancelled before the rental begins, and any payments made in advance will be refunded
- No online chat service to help with the booking process
- In Australia, the minimum driving age is 21, and a Young Driver Surcharge of $8.80 per day will be charged to all drivers under the age of 25
What forms of payment does Sixt accept?
- All credit cards from internationally recognised credit card companies except American Express and Diners Club
- Debit cards and EFTPOS
- Traveller’s Cheques
- Cash payment
What is the Sixt cancellation policy?
You can cancel any bookings before the rental begins. Any payments that you have already made will be fully refunded, minus a cancellation fee. You can cancel your booking online or in writing. If you do not cancel a booking but fail to collect your car, any rental charges you have already paid will be withheld in full.