Up to 15% off business car rental
- Free cancellation
- Rewards program
In Australia, Sixt operates from nine major airports. Plus they’ve got great offers to sweeten the deal.
Sixt discount codes and coupons
Sixt's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 25 March 2020, Sixt hasn't announced any changes to its cancellation and changes policy.
List of countries with Sixt locations
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- La Réunion
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Martin
- Saudi Arabia
- Sint Maarten
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Sixt | Pros and Cons
- 4,000+ locations around the world
- Online check-in available
- Reservations can be made from your mobile phone or smart device
- Vehicles include hatchbacks, eight-seater people movers, off-road vehicles, trucks and limousines
- Collect points for use with airline and hotel partners, and benefits increase if you book more than five times per year
- Bookings can be cancelled before the rental begins, and any payments made in advance will be refunded
- No online chat service to help with the booking process
- In Australia, the minimum driving age is 21, and a Young Driver Surcharge of $8.80 per day will be charged to all drivers under the age of 25
What forms of payment does Sixt accept?
- All credit cards from internationally recognised credit card companies except American Express and Diners Club
- Debit cards and EFTPOS
- Traveller’s Cheques
- Cash payment
What is the Sixt cancellation policy?
You can cancel any bookings before the rental begins. Any payments that you have already made will be fully refunded, minus a cancellation fee. You can cancel your booking online or in writing. If you do not cancel a booking but fail to collect your car, any rental charges you have already paid will be withheld in full.
More guides on Finder
January’s top interest rates on BTC, ETH and stablecoins
Find out where to earn yield on your cryptocurrency investments this month as we compare between leading DeFi and CeFi platforms
How to watch Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes BBL live and match preview
The Hurricanes are keen to stay ahead of the Heat in the race for top 4 when they clash this week.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Renegades will be keen to distance themselves from the bottom 2 when they take on the Sydney Thunder.
Ethereum price crashes by 13% as US central bank hints at stimulus tapering
The upcoming Fed interest rate hikes could see Ethereum being on the receiving end of even more volatility, experts suggest.
Bitcoin price nosedives after Fed suggests interest rate hikes by end of Q1 2022
With interest rates likely to jump significantly by the end of Q1, markets including stock and crypto have reacted adversely to the news.
Rapid antigen tests: When will more stock be available?
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient.
Why are the BHP and RIO share prices rebounding?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed 8-15% over the past month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Element 25 (E25 ↑15.7%), Atomos (AMS ↑15.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 7 January 2022.
Rivian stock drops 16% on Amazon deal with rival
Rivian’s share nears all-time lows after Amazon seals deal with a rival.
Can KFC move Beyond Meat stock beyond recent lows?
Will a KFC debut help revive Beyond Meat’s stock?
Ask an Expert