Shops like Zaful for cheap yet trendy fashion
Do you love all the trendy (yet affordable) pieces at Zaful? You need to check out these similar sites.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're a fashion-lover, but don't want to break the bank, you'll know that Zaful is a go-to shopping destination for affordable clothing. It's where you can find all the latest and hottest trends for a fraction of the price.
We've searched high and low to bring you a list of similar sites to Zaful, that offer trendy yet cheap fashion items.
Missguided is built for those who are obsessed with fashion. The online retailer pumps out collections inspired by celebrities, social media, bloggers and street style.
- Subscribe to the newsletter for exclusive news and discounts
- Student discounts available
- 28-day returns policy
Amazon’s massive online marketplace means you can find just about anything and everything. Be sure to read the seller’s reviews before making your purchase.
- Amazon Prime members get free shipping and returns on millions of orders
- You can pay with PayPal
- Trusted online marketplace
AliExpress is a Chinese online retailer where you are simply spoiled for choice with a huge selection of fashion and other consumer goods.
- Free shipping available on select products
- Flash deals are always on offer here
- First-purchase coupons available
Which alternative sites have similar shipping charges to Zaful?
Zaful offers free shipping on selected items. Here's how the other sites compare:
- ASOS : Free on orders over $100
- Glassons : Free on orders over $50
- Cotton On : Free on orders over $60
- Amazon : Amazon Prime members get free shipping
- AliExpress : Free on selected items
Which alternative sites offer student discounts like Zaful?
Which alternative sites stock plus-size clothing like Zaful?
Love the plus-size range available at Zaful? Check out these similar stores for clothing pieces that hug your curves.
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- 15 Y2K fashion trends that are making a comeback
- Grab your wallets: Here are 25 graphic knit jumpers from $25
- 7 ways to wear denim to get the most out of your jeans
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert