Make a fashion statement with tailored and high fashion labels like Kookai. Here are eleven alternatives with coupon codes.
When a fun, flirty dress just isn’t good enough and we need something a little more sophisticated to make a statement, we turn to brands like Kookai. While Kookai is known for designing clothes with impact, there are many other stores that also defy trends and help to create new ones.
These alternatives have built loyal brand followings both in store and online, and it is easy to see why. Each collection is exclusively designed with fine fabrics and careful attention to detail - making it easier for women (and men) to powerfully express themselves through their wardrobes. Top that off with easy returns, worldwide shipping and our exclusive coupon codes and you can really take your wardrobe up a notch.
Mix and match with BNKR’s versatile pieces to find YOUR perfect style.
Why we love BNKR:
- Sole retailer for exclusive brands like Finders Keepers, Keepsake and The Fifth
- Shop clothes, accessories and footwear like the ones worn by your favorite celebrities
- Students enjoy 15% discount off all purchases
The Dissh brand is designed to empower women with effortless and stylish fashion pieces.
Why we love Dissh:
- Shop iconic brands or the Dissh in-house labels
- Easy returns by post or at any of Dissh stores in Queensland
- Students get 10% off when shopping at Dissh
Missguided has a dress for every budget, style and occasion. Don’t believe us? Check out their fast fashion pieces.
Why we love Missguided:
- Thousands of trendy and casual pieces that won’t break the bank
- Shop by category or trend with their easy to use website
- Competitive shipping to over 160 countries worldwide
J Crew partners with well known brands and designers worldwide and also produces an exclusive in-house line of mens, women's and childrens clothes.
Why we love J Crew:
- The brand is designed and conceptualized in house - so no run of the mill designs here
- JCrew caters to all sizes
- JCrew practices ethical sourcing, taking steps to help the community and minimise the impact on the environment
With fine fabrics and attention to detail, the Marcs mens and women's collections are great staples for any wardrobe.
Why we love Marcs:
- Discover where all the cool kids hang out and browse local styles with Marcs StreetView
- Sign up for Marcs membership and get first dibs on new arrivals and other exclusive treats
- Free delivery when you spend over $100
- Free returns within Australia
Showpo is one of Australia’s hottest online retailers with a wide range of women's fashion at affordable prices.
Why we love Showpo:
- The Showpo collection has everything, from the perfect dress to paint the town red to something classy for work
- The Showpo website and social media channels are a haven for tips, fashion inspirations and how-to’s
- Part of your purchase goes to non-profit organisations
Saba offers a touch of sophistication with modern tailoring for a contemporary collection that boasts 50 years of history.
Why we love Saba:
- Saba fabrics and textiles are sourced ethically from the best regions all around the world
- Saba gives you the option to make your purchases online and pick them up at your preferred store
- Sign up to be a Saba VIP member to enjoy special discounts and events
This UK high street store has a global presence known for its youthful style and its more grown up line of workwear and formalwear.
Why we love Miss Selfridge:
- The collection is fresh, fashion forward and always trendy
- Dedicated petites section
- Students enjoy 20% off all full priced items
- Miss Selfridge ships all over the world and has an easy returns policy
Check out Pilgrim for dresses that exude feminine style with a distinct edge.
Why we love Pilgrim:
- Browse Pilgrim’s varied collection of dresses for cocktail parties, bridesmaids and more
- Shop in any of Pilgrim’s 13 Australian stores or online
- Sign up for Pilgrim’s mailing list and enjoy $20 off any full-priced items
Boost your wardrobe with classics, essentials or glamorous pieces from The Iconic collection.
Why we love The ICONIC:
- Over 20,000 different products, from clothes and shoes to accessories
- Shop coveted Australian and international brands
- Free 100 days returns policy
- Next day delivery when you spend more than $50
Sheike is a homegrown label with 36 years experience making high quality fashion wear and accessories for women.
Why we love Sheike:
- Get all the fashion inspo at your fingertips on the Sheike website or social media
- Shop in over 30 stores around Australia or online, where new styles are added weekly
- Sheike gift vouchers are available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- BNKR: Free express shipping for all orders above $40
- Dissh: Free express shipping for all orders above $50
- Missguided: Free shipping for all orders above $60
- JCrew: Free shipping for all orders above $150
- Showpo: Free shipping for all orders above $50
- Saba: Free standard delivery on all orders above $200
- Miss Selfridge: Free Standard delivery on all orders over £50
- Pilgrim: Free shipping for all orders above $50
- Meshki: Free next day express delivery for all orders above $100
- The Iconic: Free next day delivery for all orders above $50
- Sheike: Free express shipping for all orders above $100
Top deals for sites like Kookai:
2 for $20 and 3 for $30 mix and match basics
Get 2 for $20 and 3 for $30 mix and match basics at Supre. Conditions Apply