Sites like Catch: 8 sites to rival Catch
Bargain hunters, we hear you. Here are eight more alternatives to Catch for the best daily deals and bargains in Australia.
You love a good deal and we at finder.com.au do too. Why pay more or miss out on an amazing offer when there are heaps of other websites with similar offers like Catch? We won’t and you shouldn’t either.
The proud bargain hunting team at our HQ has found not one but ten alternative sites offering amazing daily deals and discounts on everything: from food, luxury experiences to holidays and getaways. With all these choices, we hope that you can find the best bang for your buck.
Don’t forget to use some of our coupons to rack up on even more savings. Happy hunting!
Looking for Catch?
oo.com.au is an Australian website that offers over 30,000 products to customers. This website has taken some steps to realise its success in not only offering great service to customers, but also products that are of a high quality. They offer a wide range of products, making it a one-stop shop for all your online shopping needs.
Among the products offered you’ll find tools, electronics, baby toys, sunglasses and computer accessories. There is no need to queue at the shops when you can just browse what you want and the time you need it.
- 30, 000 products from iconic international and local brands to choose from
- Sign up for Priority Membership for early access to sales events and a dedicated staff member to help with your queries
- Spread the word and be rewarded with shopping vouchers
Which of these websites offer daily deals?
- MyDeal.com.au: Newsletter updates and daily deals available on the website
- Groupon: Newsletter updates daily
- Scoopon: New deals daily
- Cudo: Newsletter updates daily
- OO.com.au: New deals daily
- Crazy Sales: Newsletter deals updates thrice a week or daily
- ebay: Newsletter updates daily
What forms of payments are accepted at these websites?
- MyDeal.com.au: Accepts Paypal, Visa and MasterCard
- Groupon: Accepts Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Scoopon: Accepts Visa, MasterCard, V.Me by Visa and PayPal
- Cudo: Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and zipPay
- OO.com.au: Accepts all major credit cards, bank transfers and Paypal
- Crazy Sales: Accepts Visa, MasterCard and Paypal
- ebay: Accepts all major credit cards and Paypal
Ask an Expert