Know and love online fashion hub Boohoo but want to spread your wings? Here are some similar sites.
Boohoo is part of a new generation of fashion retailers. They are on-trend, online, and available 24/7. The good news is, there are lots of alternatives to Boohoo.
Looking for Boohoo.com?
1. ASOS - The place for inspired and inspiring fashion addicts.
A major player in the online fashion retail world and one of the most similar sites to Boohoo, ASOS collects and sells hundreds of different fashion labels (including its own) in its massive online store. Like Boohoo, it’s aimed at trendy Gen Y’s and adds new styles every day.
- Free delivery for orders over $40 (delivery within 7 days)
- Express delivery available for $10 (delivery within 3 days)
- 28 day returns
With the sweetest dresses, trend tops and shoes to kill, you'll see why Pretty Little Thing is one of our favourite stores. Looking good was never so easy.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- 28-day returns.
- Student discounts available for secondary and tertiary students.
3. Missguided - Planted firmly in the realm of youthful street inspired style is this fashion house.
Missguided is a large online retailer for fashion pieces that are festival friendly, hot-right-now, and easy on the wallet. The stock is constantly changing to keep up with the times and the site has an abundance of style tips and inspiration.
- Free shipping over $80
- Student discounts available
4. Amaroso Boutique - On-trend, flattering and feminine styles.
Amaroso Boutique is all about making women feel confident and beautiful. Like Boohoo, their styles are feminine and flirty - in addition to being completely affordable. Their mission statement is 'life is too short to feel nothing less than amazing', and they hope to inspire confidence through their flattering designs.
- Flat express shipping of $4.95 Australia-wide
- Use Afterpay for orders of up to $1200
- Same-day dispatch on orders - most received in 1-3 business days
5. Forever New - Polished and elegant, Forever New is one for the ladies.
Melbourne based Forever New has quickly expanded over the last 10 years and has a huge online following to show for it. Think: classy, feminine, fresh and youthful.
- Student discounts available
- Free standard shipping for orders over $50
- Orders under $50 cost a flat $7.95 to deliver
6. THE ICONIC - On-trend fashion from an Australian store.
Like Boohoo, THE ICONIC is a popular fast-fashion retailer with plenty of up-to-date styles for affordable prices. THE ICONIC is an Australian site and offers their own exclusive brands in addition to big brand names.
- 3-hour delivery available in Sydney - get your items the same day
- Or, free overnight shipping on orders of over $20
- 100-day returns policy
7. Topshop - For girls who love runway looks at High Street prices.
In the world of well-priced fashion with that ‘High Street’ edge, Topshop is a leader of the pack and alternative to Boohoo. You can shop for their whole collection online, as well as the men’s collection: Topman. Like Boohoo, Topshop creates their own line, as well as stocking the creme of young trendy labels such as Adidas Originals, Cameo, Another 8, and more.
- Student discounts available
- Free shipping for orders over £100
- 14 day returns
8. Urban Outfitters - Trend focused with a good dose of urban attitude.
Urban Outfitters is a US based retail giant unrivalled in the young and urban category. They do ‘everything’ – lingerie, stationery, homewares and, of course, pages and pages of fashion for guys and girls. They stock hundreds of coveted labels, design their own stuff, and frequently release collaborative collections.
- Free Shipping for orders $50 or more
- Domestic returns (for only $5!)
- Express shipping available
9. Oasis - Popping colours, classic lines and super friendly delivery terms is what these guys are all about.
Oasis is a UK based brand with over 300 retail stores and a wide international reach through its online store. It’s proud of its feminine edge and love of prints, and pours passion for fashion into its own label. Sorry guys, this one is just for the girls.
- Free returns on all orders
- 20% student discount
- Free shipping for orders over $100
10. Dissh - An online Aussie boutique boasting a selection of coveted labels.
Dissh stocks only women’s fashion, and are proudly ‘created by girls for girls’. It is a much smaller store compared with the giant international retailers like Boohoo – but carefully curated. Think: urban bohemian and effortlessly cool.
- Free express post for orders over $70
- Discounts for students
12. Miss Holly - This is a smaller scale boutique for girls offering must-have fashion at an accessible price.
The Miss Holly style is distinct: pretty, glamorous and full of colour. Another alternative to Boohoo, Miss Holly creates its own label by keeping an eye on international trends and constantly updating its stock to stay ahead of the game.
- Free express shipping for all orders over $100
- Same day dispatch for orders placed before 12pm AEST
13. Celebrity Fashion Lookbook - A brand dedicated to bringing women affordable fashion that has been spotted on celebrities around the globe.
Here you'll find party dresses, streetwear, sportswear, accessories, beach and holiday outfits inspired by the women of style that will look a million bucks but won't break the bank.
- Sign up to receive 15% off
- Free shipping on orders over $50
Today's Fashion Coupon Codes & Sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your buy, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!
Show code & visit siteUN****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteNE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Which alternative sites deliver faster than Boohoo?
Deliveries from Boohoo will arrive within 8 business days if you select standard shipping (£6.99) or between 2–3 business days if you choose express (£12).
Australian based stores have faster shipping times. Beginning Boutique, Forever New, Miss Holly, Dissh, and Princess Polly all offer express shipping (1–3 business days). If you live in a regional area shipping could take a couple of days more to get to you.
ShopBop is based internationally but offers free express shipping (3 business days) on all orders.
Which sites have similar shipping charges to Boohoo?
Almost all of the stores listed will offer free shipping when you spend over a certain amount. Hint: Check the list to see how much you need to spend at each retailer to qualify. The exception to this rule is Forever 21, who charge for shipping in increasing amounts the more you spend.
Where can I find sites like Boohoo Plus Size?
Boohoo has a comprehensive plus size section (up to UK size 24) with detailed size charts to flatter curvy girls in all the right places. Forever 21 has a whole plus size range (up to UK size 26). Stores like ASOS, Missguided and ShopBop (that collect items from a range of labels) may stock plus sizes depending on the designers.
Keep an eye out for a ‘search by size’ field on the side of the page.
Which sites have similar prices to Boohoo?
Boohoo caters to everyone in the price category. You can grab a super bargain (under £5) or head to the new arrivals for a £50 dress. Like Boohoo, most of the retailers in this list are decidedly fast-fashion, or High Street fashion retailers, and design seasonal trends made in large amounts for an accessible price. Some of the Australian based stores listed (such as Dissh or Princess Polly) stock a more boutique-style selection of smaller labels and have an average price of $50-$100.
The exception to this is ShopBop who stocks a number of high end labels and on average have a higher price point. Expect to pay upwards of $1000 for a Alexander Wang dress, for example. ShopBop does stock some established names with lower price points however, such as One Teaspoon and Shakuhachi.
Urban Outfitters has a pretty wide range of prices. Their in-house pieces can be easily picked up for under $50, while some of the stocked labels such as Frye are up around the $300 mark.
Which sites have a similar returns policy to Boohoo?
International consumer law requires that all retailers make provisions for returns in their policies for damaged or incorrectly described items. If you just change your mind or accidentally order the wrong size or colour, you can return items to Boohoo within 30 of the dispatch date.
Most stores listed will have similar policies – be sure to check the returns policies before you order as each may differ from store to store. Forever 21, for example, has a 14 day return policy.
Which sites have similar payment methods to Boohoo?
Boohoo accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Laser. Here’s a guide for which payment methods can be used at the checkout for similar sites:
- ASOS –Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and Laser
- Missguided – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal
- Princess Polly – Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Forever New – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal.
- TopShop – American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Arcadia Group Store cards, and PayPal.
- Urban Outfitters – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club,, Urban Outfitters Gift Cards, and Merchandise Credits.
- Oasis – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- Dissh – Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Shopbop – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Discover.
- Miss Holly – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Not sold? Find Boohoo Promo Codes instead.