Know and love online fashion hub Boohoo but want to spread your wings? Here are some similar sites.
Boohoo is part of a new generation of fashion retailers. They are on-trend, online, and available 24/7. The good news is, there are lots of alternatives to Boohoo.
Looking for Boohoo.com?
6. THE ICONIC - On-trend fashion from an Australian store.
Like Boohoo, THE ICONIC is a popular fast-fashion retailer with plenty of up-to-date styles for affordable prices. THE ICONIC is an Australian site and offers their own exclusive brands in addition to big brand names.
- 3-hour delivery available in Sydney - get your items the same day
- Or, free overnight shipping on orders of over $20
- 100-day returns policy
13. Celebrity Fashion Lookbook - A brand dedicated to bringing women affordable fashion that has been spotted on celebrities around the globe.
Here you'll find party dresses, streetwear, sportswear, accessories, beach and holiday outfits inspired by the women of style that will look a million bucks but won't break the bank.
- Sign up to receive 15% off
- Free shipping on orders over $50
Today's Fashion Coupon Codes & Sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your buy, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!
Show code & visit siteRA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteHA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteUN****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteNE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Which alternative sites deliver faster than Boohoo?
Deliveries from Boohoo will arrive within 8 business days if you select standard shipping (£6.99) or between 2–3 business days if you choose express (£12).
Australian based stores have faster shipping times. Beginning Boutique, Forever New, Miss Holly, Dissh, and Princess Polly all offer express shipping (1–3 business days). If you live in a regional area shipping could take a couple of days more to get to you.
ShopBop is based internationally but offers free express shipping (3 business days) on all orders.
Which sites have similar shipping charges to Boohoo?
Almost all of the stores listed will offer free shipping when you spend over a certain amount. Hint: Check the list to see how much you need to spend at each retailer to qualify. The exception to this rule is Forever 21, who charge for shipping in increasing amounts the more you spend.
Where can I find sites like Boohoo Plus Size?
Boohoo has a comprehensive plus size section (up to UK size 24) with detailed size charts to flatter curvy girls in all the right places. Forever 21 has a whole plus size range (up to UK size 26). Stores like ASOS, Missguided and ShopBop (that collect items from a range of labels) may stock plus sizes depending on the designers.
Keep an eye out for a ‘search by size’ field on the side of the page.
Which sites have similar prices to Boohoo?
Boohoo caters to everyone in the price category. You can grab a super bargain (under £5) or head to the new arrivals for a £50 dress. Like Boohoo, most of the retailers in this list are decidedly fast-fashion, or High Street fashion retailers, and design seasonal trends made in large amounts for an accessible price. Some of the Australian based stores listed (such as Dissh or Princess Polly) stock a more boutique-style selection of smaller labels and have an average price of $50-$100.
The exception to this is ShopBop who stocks a number of high end labels and on average have a higher price point. Expect to pay upwards of $1000 for a Alexander Wang dress, for example. ShopBop does stock some established names with lower price points however, such as One Teaspoon and Shakuhachi.
Urban Outfitters has a pretty wide range of prices. Their in-house pieces can be easily picked up for under $50, while some of the stocked labels such as Frye are up around the $300 mark.
Which sites have a similar returns policy to Boohoo?
International consumer law requires that all retailers make provisions for returns in their policies for damaged or incorrectly described items. If you just change your mind or accidentally order the wrong size or colour, you can return items to Boohoo within 30 of the dispatch date.
Most stores listed will have similar policies – be sure to check the returns policies before you order as each may differ from store to store. Forever 21, for example, has a 14 day return policy.
Which sites have similar payment methods to Boohoo?
Boohoo accepts Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Laser. Here’s a guide for which payment methods can be used at the checkout for similar sites:
- ASOS –Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and Laser
- Missguided – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal
- Princess Polly – Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Forever New – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal.
- TopShop – American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Arcadia Group Store cards, and PayPal.
- Urban Outfitters – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, JCB, China Union Pay, Diners Club,, Urban Outfitters Gift Cards, and Merchandise Credits.
- Oasis – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- Dissh – Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- Shopbop – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Discover.
- Miss Holly – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Not sold? Find Boohoo Promo Codes instead.