Absolute best Singles’ Day 2019 sales you need to know about
The massive sales event is underway and we've got the list of all the best fashion, beauty and tech bargains happening now.
Get excited bargain hunters, because Singles' Day has officially begun. While the event has only just started gaining traction here in Australia, Singles' Day is actually the most profitable shopping day in the world, which means that there are plenty of great savings to be had. In fact, we'll sees prices slashed on everything from makeup to tech, so you might want to clear your morning schedule and pull up a comfy chair.
If it's makeup you're after, you can happily restock your cosmetics case with 20% off store-wide at ColourPop and $50 off when you spend $300 or more at YSL Beauty. Tech heads can meanwhile nab themselves up to 50% off select laptops and PCs thanks to Lenovo or 40% off select laptops via Dell.
Of course, it wouldn't be Singles' Day without some major fashion bargains in the mix, and you'll have plenty to choose from this year. Designer fashion fanatics can grab themselves 30% off at Alice McCall, 22% off at Net-a-Porter and an extra 20% off select clothing at The Outnet. Those who prefer something a little more casual, on the other hand, can get themselves 30% off all full priced items at BNKR and 50% off everything at boohoo.
There are also tons of other great deals spanning everything from adult toys to jewellery, which you can check out below. You can also head on over to our Singles' Day sales hub if you would like to see all the sales in one place.
Keep in mind that Singles' Day is a one-day-only event, so you'll only have until midnight to make the most of these bargains.
Best Singles' Day 2019 deals
- Wild Secrets: $1 vibrators
- LoveHoney: 30% off select solo toys
- Bendon Lingerie: Select styles starting from $11
- Forzieri: Up to 80% off
- AliExpress: Up to 70% off
- Lenovo: Up to 50% off selected PCs and laptops
- Nasty Gal: 50% off everything including sale
- boohoo: 50% off everything
- boohooMAN: 40% off everything + extra 11% off
- Lorna Jane: 20% off full price
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops
- Alice McCall: 30% off current season and sale
- Surfstitch: 30% off
- One Teaspoon: 30% off selected items
- Princess Polly: 25% off with our exclusive code
- Net-a-Porter: 22% off
- Look Fantastic: Save on premium brands such as asap, Medik8, Alpha-H, Moroccanoil, Cloud Nine and more.
- MATCHESFASHION: 22% off everything with promo code at checkout
- BNKR: 30% off full priced items
- Myer: 25% off select women's shoes + 20% off select women's clothing
- Quay Australia: 22% off selected sunglasses + blue light
- The Outnet: Extra 20% off select clothing
- David Jones: 20% off range of full-priced men's designer fashion, shoes and accessories
- ColourPop: 20% off store-wide
- Kikki K: 20% off store-wide
- YSL Beauty: Spend $300 and save $50
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: 15% off site-wide
- Swarovski: 11% off site-wide with promo code
- iHerb: 11% off site-wide
- David Jones: 10% off a range of full-priced women's designer fashion, shoes and accessories
- Jurlique: Receive a free gift of radiance set when you spend $50 or more
Which of these stores has free shipping?
- Wild Secrets: Free on orders over $59
- LoveHoney: Free on orders over $59
- Bendon Lingerie: Free on orders over $100
- Forzieri: Free on orders over $250
- Lorna Jane: Free on orders over $150
- Alice McCall: Free on orders over $350
- Surfstitch: Free on orders over $50
- One Teaspoon: Free on orders over $200
- Princess Polly: Free on orders over $50
- Look Fantastic: Free on all orders
- BNKR: Free on orders over $79
- Myer: Free on orders over $70
- Quay Australia: Free on orders over $149
- David Jones: Free on orders over $100
- ColourPop: Free on orders over US$50
- Kikki K: Free on orders over $50
- YSL Beauty: Free on all orders
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: Free on all orders
- Swarovski: Free on orders over $120
- Jurlique: Free on orders over $50
What is Singles' Day?
Beginning in China in the 1990s, Singles' Day was originally made to combat the negative attitudes often encountered by those not in a relationship. The unofficial celebration of singledom then grew into a sales event when major ecommerce conglomerate Alibaba ran its first Singles' Day sale in 2009.
The event has now been embraced internationally and has since become the most profitable sales day in the world. It is held annually on 11 November as 11.11 resembles four "single sticks", which is a Chinese term used to refer to bachelors.
Main image: Instagram user fshnbnkr