Singles’ Day 2021: Best sales you need to know
For 1 day only, bargain hunters can save big on bestselling brands such as Dell, THE ICONIC, HelloFresh, Giorgio Armani and more.
Singles' Day, also known as 11.11, is one of the biggest events on the shopping calendar. For 24 hours, thousands of retailers will be running sales across fashion, beauty, gaming, tech and everything in between. Even though Black Friday is just around the corner, it would be exceedingly unwise to miss these deals.
Most of the sales listed below will only be valid until midnight tonight, so we recommend acting sooner rather than later. In no particular order, here are the best offers.
- THE ICONIC: Get 30% off thousands of items, including men's and women's fashion, homewares, beauty products, clothes for kids and sports gear.
- Nasty Gal: Nasty Gal isn't mucking about with 70% off everything during Singles' Day with the exception of sales items. That's summer's fashion sorted.
- ASOS: ASOS pretty much always has a sale going but Singles' Day is a bit bigger and brighter. Right now, you can score 50% off a huge range of styles. Use the code "GOGOGO" to get an extra 30% off everything.
- White Fox Boutique: White Fox Boutique is currently offering 25% off sitewide when you use the discount code "EARLY25".
- MJ Bale: MJ Bale is offering 20% off full-priced men's fashion, including tailored suits, shirts and casual styles.
- Michael Kors: Luxury gifts store Michael Kors is shaving 20% off for 1 day only.
- Review: Review Australia is knocking 25% off sitewide, including new collections.
- Black Pepper: Black Pepper is offering up to $200 off when you spend a fixed amount via its Spend & Save promotion. Spend $100 to get $20 off, or $200 to get $40. The discount works out to 20% off up to a maximum of $200 (via a $1,000 spend).
- NET-A-PORTER: NET-A-PORTER is offering up to 22% off selected items.
- Charles & Keith: Up to 50% off select fashion items.
- Princess Polly: Princess Polly has knocked $25 off pretty much everything. To get the discount, use the code "SALE25" at checkout.
- MATCHESFASHION: 22% off when you use the coupon code "SINGLE22" at checkout.
- Forever New: Up to 50% off with selected exclusions.
- Nautica: 50% off 190 different styles.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: Save $50 on purchases of $300, $30 on purchases of $200 and $10 on purchases of $100.
- Vestiaire Collective: Up to 70% off designer bags, including fresh Gucci styles.
- alice McCALL: 20% off selected full price and sale styles.
- PatPat: Get up to 50% off kids clothing.
- AliExpress: AliExpress has slashed a bunch of electronics by 60% off the RRP as part of its extensive 11.11 sale.
- Green Man Gaming: Green Man Gaming is throwing a clearance sale on select PC games for 24 hours only.
- Norton: Security brand Norton is offering up to $100 off Norton 360 Antivirus products. Prices start at $79.99.
- Dell: Up to 40% off on selected items.
- Vinomofo: Up to 70% off alcohol plus free shipping.
- The Whisky Club: Get 2 free drams valued at $35 each with eligible purchases.
- Society6: You can currently score 35% off tabletop, furniture, bed, bath, outdoor and lifestyle products.
- EveryPlate: Get 40% off the first box and 20% off the next 2 boxes when you buy on Singles' Day.
- HelloFresh: Score up to 40% off home-delivered meal kits during Singles' Day.
What is Singles' Day?
As its name suggests, Singles' Day is a shopping event aimed squarely at single and unmarried people with an emphasis on buying gifts for yourself. It always falls on 11 November because this date has the most 1s in it. (1 = single. Geddit?)
The shopping event was popularised by young single people in China who wanted to create a celebration just for them. It's now celebrated all over the world with most retailers offering big discounts for 24 hours.
Needless to say, you don't actually have to be single to participate in the sale. There are enough bargains to go around for everybody. To see even more incredible offers, head to our Singles Day sales hub.
Main image: White Fox Fashion