Singles’ Day 2020: Best sales you need to know
For one day only, bargain hunters can save big at stores like Dyson, THE ICONIC, iHerb, ECHT and more.
Calling all bargain hunters!
Singles' Day 2020 is finally here and this global sale event brings with it a massive drop of deals across all kinds of categories.
Whether you're shopping for Dyson products, getting your designer fix at THE ICONIC, kick-starting your health journey at iHerb or spoiling yourself with new activewear from ECHT, Singles' Day is the time to shop some red-hot sales – right before Black Friday rolls around.
Keep on scrolling to see our round-up of the must-see Singles' Day 2020 offers, or you can head on over to our dedicated hub page to see all the deals in one place. Most of these sales will only be valid until midnight tonight.
25+ of the best Singles' Day 2020 deals
- AliExpress: Up to 70% off
- Dyson: $200 off the V7 Motorhead Origin vacuum, $100 off the Pure Cool Me Purifying Fan and free gift with purchase of any Supersonic hair dryer
- THE ICONIC: 22% off selected designer clothing and accessories + 15% off Dyson hair devices
- iHerb: 22% off site-wide
- David Jones: 20% off fashion + 30% off homewares
- Showpo: 20% off
- ECHT: Up to 60% off storewide
- ASOS: 30% off everything
- boohoo: 50% off everything + an extra 11%
- YSL Beauty: Receive 20% off an exclusive curation of bundles and complimentary luxury wrapping
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- Modibodi: 10% off orders over $100 (valid for new customers only, code is FIND20)
- THEOUTNET.COM: Up to 85% off clearance + an extra 25% off
- NET-A-PORTER: 22% off selected items
- YOOX: Enjoy 35%, 45% and 55% off selected items
- Charles & Keith: 15% off full-priced styles
- 24S: Enjoy 22% off full-priced items (valid on orders over $400, exclusions apply)
- Princess Polly: Take $25 off almost everything (code is SINGLE25)
- MATCHESFASHION: 22% off when you spend over $300
- JBL Australia: 20% off selected items
- Dell: Up to 40% off on selected items
- Michael Kors: Up to 50% off selected ranges
- : Up to 80% off selected items
- Forever New: Up to 25% off with selected exclusions
- Nautica: 40% off
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: 15% off site-wide
- Quiksilver: Get an extra 25% off sale items
- Vestiaire Collective: Up to 70% off
- alice McCALL: 20% off selected full price + sale styles
What is Singles' Day?
Each and every year, Singles' Day falls on 11 November and it actually stems from a Chinese tradition for single people.
During the 90s, many of the young single people of China rallied to create a celebration just for them. The date 11 November was chosen because of the four "1s" in the date, which are seen to represent singles.
As the day became more widely known, it ended up turning into somewhat of an unofficial holiday. All of the big Chinese retailers began offering huge deals and savings and now, stores from all over the globe have followed suit.
Main image: Getty Images