Searching for a stay in Singapore that's convenient, close to all the action and right on budget? We have a few ideas.
With these dazzling luxury hotels, you won't need to walk far to reach Singapore's must-sees, including its shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities.
If they're not exactly your cup of tea, then browse for the perfect hotel for you below. Choices. We're all about choices.
Our top hotel picks
How did we pick these Singapore hotels?
Our editorial team selected the Singapore hotels on this list based on price, location and real customer feedback from hotel booking sites and review platforms. Where applicable, we used our own personal experiences to make recommendations.
Best places to stay in Singapore
Little India: Little India and its surrounds, which includes Lavender and Arab Street, is a buzzing ethnic centre. Historic colourful terrace homes line the streets and beautifully crafted temples abound. Little India has many budget stay options, including hostels and boutique-hotels.
Sentosa: This island resort off the Singaporean coast is a fantastic getaway spot for anyone wanting to relax, catch some sun and tee off on the green. Hotels are limited but they are star quality.
Bras Basah Road to Rochor Road: Within a stone’s throw of Orchard Road and the CBD, Bras Basah and Rochor Road are busy main streets lined with landmarks and high-class and historic hotels, including Rendezvous Hotel, Carlton Hotel and Raffles City.
Chinatown and Boat Quay: The bustling Chinatown is another ethnic centre filled with budget-friendly accommodation. Stay here and expect festivals, food and all-out fun to be right on your doorstep.
Marina Bay: The waterfront Marina Bay district is where you’ll find luxury hotels. From the Ritz-Carlton and Ascott Raffles Place to Fullerton Bay, Pan Pacific and the iconic Marina Bay Sands, expect to splash the cash when staying here.
Orchard Road: Here to shop? You won’t have to drag your bags far when you stay on the famous Orchard Road shopping street. Hotels range from moderately priced 2-star affairs to upmarket 5-star stays such as the Grand Park Orchard and the Pan Pacific Orchard.
Which sites let me book Singapore accommodation with free cancellation?
These sites let you make a refundable booking for your trip to Singapore, so there's less risk of losing the cost of your stay or deposit. Some sites only offer free cancellation on select Singapore hotels or at a slightly higher rate, so it's best to check the terms on your booking before confirming your stay.
Most sites, like Wotif or Expedia, will clearly state whether each Singapore hotel is non-refundable.
See the latest coupon codes
Which sites let me use a coupon code to book Singapore accommodation?
Using one of our coupon codes at these sites will save you money on your Singapore stay. Some may ask you to pay for your stay upfront rather than on arrival in order to apply the code to your Singapore booking, but the same cancellation policy does apply so if you are able to cancel, you'll be able to get refunded.
Which sites let me book Singapore accommodation without a credit card?
If you don't have a credit card to make your Singapore booking, but would like to reap the rewards of one, compare credit cards that offer hotel rewards here
Which Singapore hotel booking sites have rewards programs?
Get access to cheaper prices, collect points toward free stays and get extra perks like Wi-Fi or breakfast if you book your Singapore accommodation on sites like these:
- Wotif: Part of the same family, Wotif lets you access the same benefits as the Expedia Rewards program. You'll get access to lower rates and earn points, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Depending on how often you make bookings, you'll be able to get bigger discounts and earn more perks like breakfast.
- Agoda: PointsMAX lets you earn up to 6,000 points for your stay that you can put toward a preferred loyalty or frequent flyer program, including KrisFlyer and Velocity.
- Trip.com: Trip Coins is Trip.com's rewards program where you can earn $1 for every 100 Trip Coins. It's free to join the program. Membership tiers from Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond have different perks to enjoy.
- Hotels.com: Collect one stamp for every night's stay. Once you stay for 10 nights, you'll be able to redeem one free night up to the average value of your previous 10 nights.
- Expedia.com.au: Access lower rates as a member and earn Expedia points on bookings, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Different levels of membership get you access to deeper discounts and perks, such as free breakfasts.
- Marriott: The Marriott Bonvoy Benefits program lets you earn points towards free nights, access special member rates, get free Wi-Fi with your stay and check into your room via the mobile app. There are different status levels depending on how often you stay, starting with Silver Elite (10 nights per year).
Singapore hotel deals