Singapore flights from $192 return
Eat, shop and play in the Lion City with these cheap fares.
Jetstar is offering deals on roundtrip flights to Singapore from Melbourne and Darwin, with fares starting at just $192 return. For this price, you can fly out of Darwin from February to September, or depart Melbourne to Singapore for $344 return on select dates from February to March.
Flights aren't available during school holidays and while this might make planning a family trip difficult, flying outside these dates does mean you can avoid peak prices and overwhelming crowds at family-friendly attractions like Universal Studios.
If you're flexible with your dates, we find June to August is actually an ideal time to visit as Singaporeans will still be in school and it’s right at the end of the dry season.
If you’re flying from Melbourne you might be lucky to catch Chinese New Year festivities on 16 February. Singapore is one of our favourite cities to usher in the new year where performances and fireworks start three weeks before and decorations will be up for a week after.
How good are these fares?
Compared to recent Jetstar sales, these flights are $74 cheaper from Melbourne and $103 cheaper out of Darwin.
The sale is available until 17 January unless sold out prior. To book these fares and see other Jetstar flights on offer visit Flight Centre for more details and to book.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?