Singapore flights from $191 return on Jetstar
Visit the Lion City throughout 2018.
Jetstar is running a sale on flights from various Australian cities to Singapore with a starting price of just $191 return.
This price is on flights from Darwin, with flights from Perth not far off, starting from $201 return. From there, the price hikes up quite a bit but is still fairly reasonable for the travel dates available, which range from January to September 2018.
From Melbourne, you're looking at fares from $363 return and from Sydney from $418 return.
In previous sales, we've seen flights drop down to $172 return which, while more budget-friendly, were for off-peak periods with unfavourable weather conditions including the South-East Asian haze, which is a period of agricultural burning in Indonesia.
This time around, fares are for a wide variety of dates that fall perfectly within the dry season (March - August) affording you the ideal weather for your holiday.
These flights are only on offer until midnight 16 October 2017, unless seats sell out prior. You can catch them through Flight Centre now before time runs out.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop