Fly with a 5-star airline for less with these Singapore Airlines promo codes.
Singapore Airlines is well known for its luxury, premium service and comfortable in-flight experience.
This world-renowned airline is based at Singapore's Changi Airport and flies to 62 destinations in 35 countries worldwide - including six cities in Australia.
Singapore Airlines promo codes and coupons
|Paris flights from $939 return with 5-star airline||
|Valid for travel from 17 January - 24 March 2018 with Singapore Airlines or Qatar. Sample fare is from Perth.||
|Paris flights from $944 return||
|Valid for travel from 17 January - 24 March 2018 with Singapore Airlines. Sample fare is from Perth.||
|Paris flights from $843 return with Singapore Airlines||
|Valid on select dates until until 31 March 2018. Sample fare is Perth-Paris.||
Where in Australia does Singapore Airlines fly?
Bestselling destinations from Singapore Airlines
- Hong Kong
Singapore Airlines Review | Pros and Cons
- Manage your booking online. Log in to alter your reservation, add extras and check-in online.
- Earn and spend miles across the Star Alliance network. Singapore Airlines is a member of Star Alliance, which means KrisFlyer and PPS Club members can earn and redeem miles when travelling with Star Alliance airline partners.
- Luxury available for premium guests. Singapore Airlines offers exclusive in-flight experiences to rival those of any airline in the world.
- Layovers at Changi Airport. Voted one of the best airports in the world, Changi Airport offers travellers extras, such as access to a pool deck, during layovers.
- Only taxes refundable for some fares. If you bought a non-refundable ticket and need to cancel your reservation, only the taxes will be refunded.
What’s the Singapore Airlines baggage allowance policy?
Cabin baggage can weigh up to 7kg per piece. Economy class passengers can take one bag, and first class passengers can take two. An additional personal item (such as a laptop, small backpack or handbag) is allowed per passenger.
Checked baggage allowances vary according to cabin class and frequent flyer membership, but ranges between 30kg for an economy class ticket holder with no frequent flyer membership and 100kg for a suit ticket holder with a PPS Club membership.
Is there a Singapore Airlines frequent flyer program?
Singapore Airlines offer two different frequent flyer programs: the exclusive PPS Club for premium customers, and KrisFlyer for frequent flyers.
KrisFlyer is a traditional, tiered points program with different levels of membership, frequent flyers miles and a rewards credit card that customers can use to earn and redeem points whenever they spend. PPS Club membership is awarded to passengers who spend SGD$25,000 or more over the course of a year. It offers a highly personalised service and exclusive high-flying experience.
How do I make a booking with Singapore Airlines?
Use the search tool on the Singapore Airlines website to find the flights you need and choose from the options available. Booking is easy: simply choose your travel preferences, enter your information, and enter your credit or debit card information to confirm.
Alternatively, you can make a booking for a Singapore Airlines flight on your preferred travel website. Some of the sites that re-sell Singapore Airlines tickets include:
What forms of payment does Singapore Airlines accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
What is the Singapore Airlines cancellation policy?
Not all tickets are refundable. If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket and cancel your reservation, only the taxes will be refunded. Refundable tickets can be cancelled until the deadline date stated in the ticket conditions. In some cases, fees may apply even if you have purchased a refundable ticket type.
Feature image: Singapore Airlines