Enjoy Singapore Airlines sale fares on new route to Brussels
Now is your chance to see more of Europe.
Singapore Airlines has announced its newest flight route and let's just say you've got another destination to add to your Europe trip.
Get yourself on the cheapest airfares with Perth to Brussels from $1,132, Canberra to Brussels from $1,183 and Darwin to Brussels from $1,186 return.
Enjoy travel between 28 January to 30 November 2020 (that's right, almost a full year of travel).
Singapore Airlines hasn't forgotten about the rest of us either, fares to Brussels from Sydney are starting from $1,228, Cairns from $1,215, Melbourne from $1,202, Adelaide from $1,187 and Brisbane from $1,222 return.
The Belgium capital will be the 16th European destination to join the airline's network. Take off and explore the Grand Palace, the Manneken Pis, the Royal Palace and the Parc du Cinquantenaire.
To make the most of these special fares, head to Singapore Airlines to explore everything Brussels has to offer.
This sale is available until midnight 28 February 2020, unless sold out prior. But why wait? Get your tickets now.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. You could be paying on average upwards of $1,700 from Sydney to Brussels return. Good deals are classified as anything under $1,500, so you're getting an absolute bargain with this offer.
- Airline: Great. Singapore Airlines is a full-service carrier. So what does this mean for you? Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Frequent flyer points: Good. Qantas is a codeshare partner of Singapore Airlines, so you can earn points when you fly.
- Travel time: Good. Enjoy a stopover in one of the world's best airports, dubbed a destination in itself.
- Weather: Great. Travel dates don't get much better than this. Like most European cities, Brussels is best seen in April to June or September to October as crowds will be at a minimum.
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals