The Singapore Airlines deals that are available over Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.
Singapore Airlines isn't offering a Black Friday sale for Australian travellers this year, and is only hosting sales for those in the US and UK.
But that doesn't mean there aren't deals to be had. These Singapore Airlines deals are available to book now, but if you'd rather see all the Black Friday flight deals, including $699 return flights to Europe, $935 return flights to Canada and more), visit our Black Friday flight sales page for all the details.
Black Friday may be over, but these Singapore Airlines deals are still available :
Popular Flights coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 May 2019||10% off domestic flights with code||GPR****|
|20 May 2019||Up to 10% off international flights with code||HNV****|
|21 May 2019||Up to 10% off Europe flights with code||FRE****|
|20 May 2019||Qatar: Up to 10% off France flights with code||FRE****|
|15 May 2019||5% off worldwide flights with code||CMT****|
What were last year's Singapore Airlines Black Friday deals like?
Up until 2018, Singapore Airlines has been known as a Black Friday deals veteran offering flight sales whenever the sales event comes around.
This year we were hoping Singapore Airlines would have thrown Aussies a bone with discounted fares into Asia and beyond. We're crossing our fingers and hoping that Boxing Day will bring us the flight deals we've been waiting for.
Why we eye Singapore Airlines flights over Black Friday.
- Singapore Airlines is a 5-star, full-service airline that's been crowned the best in the world at the Skytrax Awards.
- When on sale, Singapore Airlines flights can drop as low as $875 return to Europe. Black Friday could match this or even better it.
- Kris Flyer members stand to earn points with these Singapore Airlines flights. That's one step closer to an upgrade or free flight.
Tips to scoring the best Black Friday deals with Singapore Airlines
- Try out the off season. Sale flights are almost always for off or shoulder seasons. Keep an open mind and remain flexible as to when you'll travel and even what day you'll take off to score the biggest deals.
- Fly into a neighbouring city. In Europe in particular flying into somewhere like Amsterdam will run much cheaper than flying into somewhere like London. You can stand to save hundreds by flying into the cheapest city and then transfer to others by local low-cost carrier, train or bus.