Grab these SIM Card Geek data SIMs to stay connected while you're in Japan
Featured Image Source: SIM Card Facebook Page
SIM Card Geek discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Simcard geek coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Mar 2019||Japan data sim card from ¥3290||********|
|18 Mar 2019||FREE worldwide shipping||********|
What you need to know about SIM Card Geek
SIM Card Geek is one of the best services for a SIM card while you're in Japan. It offers data SIM cards for tourists and shorter stays; voice, text and data SIM cards for longer stays; and other connection solutions like pocket Wi-Fi. SIM Card Geek also offers prepaid, rechargeable travel passes for Japanese public transport. The service ships free worldwide.
What can I buy from SIM Card Geek?
- Data SIM cards for tourists. Affordable prepaid data SIMs will make sure you stay connected while you're in Japan.
- Voice, text and data SIM cards for longer stays. If you plan to stay longer in Japan SIM Card Geek offers a flexible and affordable solution for voice, text and data.
- Suica Card. The Suica card is a rechargeable travel card that makes paying for and traveling on public buses and trains easy.
- Pocket Wi-Fi. Stay connected wherever you are with mobile Wi-Fi solutions.
SIM Card Geek Review: Pros and cons
- Live chat. Customer service is available via live chat if you have any questions about SIM Card Geek products or your order.
- Free worldwide shipping. Delivery is free to Australian addresses and to the rest of the world.
- Free airport pick-up. If you prefer, you can pick up your SIM card from a post office located in the airport when you arrive to Japan.
- Seven-day money-back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase you can return it within seven days of receipt.
- Return shipping applies. If you choose to make a return you will need to cover the cost of shipping.
How can I get SIM Card Geek free shipping?
SIM Card Geek offers free shipping worldwide. Shipping to Australia takes 8–15 business days. If you prefer, you can choose to pick up your SIM card for free when you arrive to Japan. If you choose this option, SIM Card Geek will deliver your purchase to a post office located inside your arrival terminal.
Which forms of payment does SIM Card Geek accept?
- Diners Club
What is the SIM Card Geek returns policy?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you have seven days from the date of receipt to return it under the money-back guarantee. Your purchases should be returned in a new condition with all packaging intact to be accepted. The cost of return shipping is your responsibility.