Sickness and Accident Insurance
Our sickness and accident insurance (income protection) table lets you compare benefits, filter by what matters to you and click through for a personalised quote.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much TPD insurance should I have?
Find out what exactly TPD insurance covers and how to determine an appropriate level of cover to give adequate protection in the event of disablement.
- Big income protection changes just 2 weeks away: What you must do now
A number of major income protection changes are taking place on 1 October – here's how the new rules impact you.
- Thinking of making a TPD claim? Learn the 5 key steps to take
If you need to make a claim on your TPD insurance, follow these steps to ensure you have the best chance of making a successful claim.
- Cancer health insurance in Australia
Health insurance for cancer improves on what Medicare covers by giving you more control and quicker treatment.
- Health insurance for elective surgery
Australia has a great public healthcare system, but when it comes to elective surgery, there are good reasons to get private health insurance.
- Health insurance for chronic pain
See how private health insurance can offer support if you suffer from chronic pain.
- Occupational therapy and health insurance
Find out how both Medicare and private health insurance cover occupational therapy to get the assistance you need.
- Term Life Insurance in Australia
Find out how term life insurance actually works and receive quotes for cover securely.
- Coronavirus: How it’s impacting life insurance
The outbreak of covid-19 has many people wondering about their insurance options. This guide helps answer all you life insurance question during the coronavirus outbreak.