Websites like Forever New | Find online shopping websites similar to forever new
Get ready to discover 13 alternative online fashion shops like Forever New.
Searching for bright, colourful, and dead-set trendy fashion like the kind you find on Forever New? While the Australian fashion powerhouse delivers already beautiful and elegant pieces for women, there’s nothing wrong with shopping around for other brands and shops that offer similar items.
Which is exactly what we’ve done. We’ve searched on your behalf to discover the best online fashion shops that offer similar wears to Forever New, so that you can look absolutely fabulous – no matter what brand you’re wearing.
Here they are:
12. Wild Pair
Dress up your kicks at Wild Pair with shoes like at Forever New and with a similar price tag
Perfect if: you have a shoe fetish like ours.
This New Zealand brand is here to make sure your outfit is complete – with a trendy pair of shoes. Like Forever New, their footwear is sophisticated, uncomplicated, and sports and affordable price tag.
- Free delivery on orders over $50
- Order tracking available
- Returns up to 30 days
- VIP membership
A UK-based online fashion retailer offering clothing, footwear and accessories alternatives to Forever New.
Perfect if: you like Cara Delevingne’s style (she’s the current face of Topshop).
Don’t be put off by the UK-location; Topshop has stores in and ships to Australia. Topshop stock their own brand that’s equal parts "it" girl and festival fashion, with a little Brit-pop glam thrown into the mix.
- Free shipping to Australia for orders over £50
- Student discounts
- Returns up to 14 days
Today's Fashion coupon codes and sales
Get it cheaper! Use a coupon code to save money off your buy, or take advantage of an epic sale. Hurry – these never last long!
Popular Coupon Codes - Clothing & Fashion - Coupons coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Nov 2016||Up to 60% off luxury clothes, footwear and accessories||********|
Which alternative online fashion shops offer free delivery like Forever New?
Forever New offers free standard delivery on purchases of $50 or over in Australia. It’s not the only one throwing in free shipping, these guys do, too:
- ASOS – Free standard shipping on orders over $30
- The Iconic – Free overnight shipping on orders over $50
- Topshop – Free standard shipping on orders over £50
- Boohoo.com – Free shipping on orders over $40
- Urban Outfitters – Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Oasis – Free shipping on orders over $100
- David Jones – Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Missguided – Free standard shipping on orders over $80
- Wild Pair – Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Freez – Free standard shipping on orders over $150
- Dissh – Free standard shipping on orders over $19.90
Which fashion websites have a similar price to Forever New but still offer high quality products?
One of the finer points about Forever New is that their clothes are trendy, yet affordable. Dresses sell for around $100, blouses and tops around $60, handbags around $50, and heels around $80. Stay on budget with these similarly priced fashion stores:
A number of stores will do this for you – especially seeing as a number of stores provide such a large range of items that you’ll be able to find something to suit your budget. Take ASOS as an example. They stock hundreds of labels and thousands of styles, and they don’t charge too pretty a penny for their high quality wears.
Then, there’s also The Iconic, who’s our Australian fashion contender. For something more on-par with Forever New, try Topshop or Oasis, they’re possibly the closest to Forever New when it comes to price and style with Oasis selling its dresses and heels for around $100.
Which alternative sites deliver faster than Forever New?
As Forever New is an Aussie brand, it’s hard to beat in terms of speedy delivery – but it is possible. Standard shipping takes 3–7 business days. Here are the shops that can match and beat that for your fashion frenzy pleasure:
- ASOS – Standard delivery within 5 working days (metro) or seven working days (regional).
- The Iconic – Delivery to metro areas usually take one business day, however, they do offer a 3-hour delivery service for Sydney and Melbourne metro areas
- Oasis – Ships within three to eight business days.
- David Jones – Rivalling Forever New, this Aussie department store will have your items delivered with three to seven business days, too.
- J.Crew – Fulfilling deliveries from the US warehouse within five to nine business days, we think this one’s worthy of a mention.
- Wild Pair – Shipping from New Zealand will take three to seven business days with Wild Pair.
- Freez – Gotta love a store that can get you your clothes in two business days.
- Dissh – Standard shipping? Delivered within two to five working days.
Which fashion websites use the same payment options as Forever New?
Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and American Express are the payment methods available with Forever New.
What about alternatives to Forever New? Well, most all retailers will ask for similar payment methods. This includes ASOS, The Iconic, Topshop, Boohoo.com, Urban Outfitters, Missguided, J.Crew and Oasis.
The only fashion shop mentioned above that has more of a restriction with their payment method is Freez. They only accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Other retailers (mainly international shops) might also accept Visa Electron, Maestro, Delta and Diners.
David Jones, Topshop and Urban Outfitters will accept their personal credit cards (e.g. David Jones American Express) as well as store cards and gift cards. Wild Pair additionally accepts eWay, while David Jones and Urban Outfitters also accept JCB credit cards.
Forever New Promo Codes
Not sold? Find Forever New Promo Codes instead.
Ask an Expert