Shopbop is the answer to all your fashion prayers.
Luxury retailer, Shopbop is one of Australia's favourite places to shop for a reason. It stocks hundreds of amazing international labels like ACNE studios, Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, House of Harlow 1960 plus homegrown favourites like Zimmermann and Bec & Bridge. Plus, it has customer service you just can't beat, with dedicated 24 hour service lines and a free 3-day global shipping service.
Recently, Shopbop has introduced an ‘exclusives’ section, teaming up with certain labels to create specialty pieces only available at Shopbop. As if you needed another reason to shop there.
If you love Shopbop as much as we do, then scroll through our promo codes and discounts below. We've got some great deals that will save you money on your Rag & Bone boots and Calvin Klein bras. Hot tip: make sure you always browse through the Shopbop sale section for hidden gems.
Shopbop promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
How do I use my Shopbop promo code?
Shopbop is acclaimed for being user-friendly and a pleasure to place an order with. So, it probably won't surprise you that it's easy to redeem a promo code online, too. Here's how:
- Look through the available promo codes and deals currently available above and select one you'd like to you.
- Once you select the offer, your promo code will be revealed. Copy this. You'll now also be redirected to shopbop.com to begin browsing for your new wardrobe.
- Choose the items you'd like to purchase and add them to your cart. When you're satisfied and ready to make your payment, view your cart by clicking 'cart', which is located at the top right hand corner of the website.
- Review the products in your cart to ensure they are correct and match the promo offer terms
- Paste the in the 'Promotional Code / Coupon' field
- Click the 'Apply' button below the code field. You should now be able to see the discount applied to your purchase.
- Proceed through the checkout, entering your payment and shipping details and submit your order.
That's it! You've successfully applied your promotional code. You can now enjoy the savings on your ShopBop.com purchase.
Top picks from Shopbop
Why you should be shopping at Shopbop
- Stockist of exclusive international designer brands
- Fast shipping times
- High level of customer service
- Friendly returns policy to return any unwanted items
- Gift wrapping service
- Bridal department
- Most items carry a designer price tag
- Depending on where you live and your country's customs policies, you might have to pay duties incurred upon delivery on top of your purchase price
Shipping and handling options for Shopbop
Shopbop offers you a range of shipping options so you can receive your order via free (standard) shipping or pay a fee for express delivery.
If you're ordering in the United States, you have four options:
|Shipping Priority||Expected Arrival||Cost|
|Ground||Delivered in up to 3 working days||FREE|
|Two Day||Delivered in 2 business days||$10|
|Next Day||Delivered next business day||$25|
|Next Day Saturday||Delivered next day for Friday orders||$30|
If your item is being delivered outside the USA (including Australia)
|Shipping Options||Delivery Tracking Available?||Additional Duties and Taxes||Order TotalUnder $100||Order Total $100+|
|Shopbop Global Express delivery||Yes||Prepaid as additional to order total||$10||FREE|
|Express delivery||Yes||Due on delivery||$10||FREE|
NOTE: If you live in Australia, you only have to pay additional duties and taxes on orders over the value of $1000 AU.
Returns policy for orders outside of the USA
Orders can be returned even if you reside outside the United States. To start your Shopbop return, simply:
- Ensure you return items within 30 days
- Ensure items are in original unworn condition
- Items have any and all original tags still on them
- Shoes must be returned in the original box
- Items that are 'Final Sale' cannot be returned
When you have assessed that your item is eligible for a return, log onto Shopbop and click on 'Easy Returns', which you'll find on the top left of the site. Follow the prompts to obtain a DHL label. Attach this to your returns package, arrange collection and wait until Shopbop receives the item to process your return.
Note: Shipping fees are non-refundable
Tips to shopping like an expert on Shopbop
- Shopbop has two massive sales a year: Roughly twice a year Shopbop holds a friends and family sale offering 25 percent off everything. They usually come around February-March and September-October. Make sure you keep checking our page during those periods for information, or sign up to our newsletter and we'll email you when the sale starts.
- Always check the sale section: The sales section on Shopbop is filled with hidden gems, especially for us Aussie girls. Since our seasons oppose the Northern Hemisphere, all of their end of season sale stock is perfect for our current season. There are hundreds, if not thousands of items in the sale at anytime. Make sure you check it out.
- Designer underwear is always discounted: Having trouble making it to the $100 US free shipping threshold? Add a few pairs of Donna Karan or Calvin Klein underwear to your cart. There is always a tonne of designer lingerie on Shopbop for less than $20. It's a great gift idea for your girlfriends or a lovely way to treat yo' self.
- Make the most of wishlist sale alerts: One of the best features of Shopbop is the sale alert feature. When you make an account with Shopbop, you can add things to your wishlist by clicking on the heart icon. Then, when something on your wishlist goes on sale, Shopbop sends you an email. How good is that?