We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Shipwire Discounts & Deals
About Shipwire Coupon Codes
Shipwire is a logistics platform that prides itself on smarter, individually designed solutions that reduce logistical time, effort, and cost for businesses large and small. It provides shipping services, can automise and optimise your shipments, and can help your business to expand internationally.
How to get a discount on my Shipwire order?
You can get a discount on your Shipwire order fulfillment just by using their service – you don’t even need a promo code.
Shipwire offers percentage discounts for prepaid orders. All you need to do is sign up or log in to your account and click ‘get started’ to fill out the necessary details and information. When you are finished, you can remember the same order for a later date, or enter a future order.
Pay for your upcoming orders in advance to immediately receive a percentage discount on the Shipwire service.
What services does Shipwire offer?
- Product storage and handling. You can use Shipwire’s service to store your merchandise for fast and responsive service. Pricing is calculated per month, and by the size of your stock.
- Fast and flexible shipping. Shipwire’s intelligently designed shipping service is at the core of their business plan. It is designed to be tailor-made to suit a business's specific needs. You can find an online calculator on the Shipwire website for a free and easy quote, and to explore your options. All of the warehouses are strategically located to be able to deliver the fastest response to each shipping order.
- Management of operations and sales. Make new orders and keep track of your inventory with the user friendly Shipwire dashboard. Just log into your account to view, in a simple and graphic interface, everything you need to know. Then, you can choose to respond to new information as it happens.
Shipmate Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy to use account dashboard which allows customers to keep up-to-date.
- Shipwire has internationally located warehouses. This means faster shipping times and a more responsive service.
- Shipwire supports freight shipping.
- Using the Shipwire service allows you to take care of all of your logistical needs under one roof.
- Shipwire offers a flexible service. Pricing is based on the size of your orders, so you won't pay for things you don’t need.
- Shipwire is relatively new on the scene and does not (yet) have warehouses on every continent of the globe. Watch this space though – they are expanding quickly.
How do I redeem my Shipwire free order fulfillment trial?
If you're new to Shipwire, you can try out the service for free. Just go to the site and sign up for an account to browse through the services available and to create your first order. If you like the service and want to place your order with Shipwire, you will be invited to pay. If you don’t like it, just exit. No questions asked. To browse their services and to access your free trial, hit the 'Get the deal on-site' button under the 'Shipwire Discounts and Deals' tab on this page.
How does Shipmate shipping and storage work?
Two of Shipwire’s standout services are storage and shipping for businesses.
Products can be stored at any Shipwire warehouse globally. Current warehouse locations include the United States (Philadelphia, LA, Chicago), Canada (Toronto, Vancouver), United Kingdom (London), China (Hong Kong), and Australia (Sydney). There are more locations opening soon. Products can be sent to a warehouse or picked up by Shipwire, and stored for as long as you need. You can keep track of your products in the dashboard and get them shipped off quickly when an order comes through.
Shipwire offers same day shipping: orders sent to the warehouse before 5:30am (local time) will be shipped the same day. You can choose from many different shipping options to accommodate order specifics and your customer’s needs.
What forms of payment does Shipmate accept?
- Direct bank deposit
How do I cancel my service with Shipmate?
To cancel your service, simply log into your account. Find the tab that says ‘Manage Your Account’ to cancel. If you have no outstanding orders and no stock left in the warehouses, your account will be cancelled immediately.
More guides on Finder
Today’s ASX top stocks: 8Vi Holdings (8VI ↑23.6%), Avita Medical (AVH ↑12.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 16 June 2021.
Introducing the Finder app
The Finder app is a powerful savings tool that tracks your money and finds you new ways to save. Download today.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Ask an Expert