Get a free trial through finder.com.au
Shipwire discounts and deals
Looking for fast, customer-focused and intelligently designed logistics for your business? Shipwire can help.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Shipwire Discounts & Deals
About Shipwire Coupon Codes
Shipwire is a logistics platform that prides itself on smarter, individually designed solutions that reduce logistical time, effort, and cost for businesses large and small. It provides shipping services, can automise and optimise your shipments, and can help your business to expand internationally.
How to get a discount on my Shipwire order?
You can get a discount on your Shipwire order fulfillment just by using their service – you don’t even need a promo code.
Shipwire offers percentage discounts for prepaid orders. All you need to do is sign up or log in to your account and click ‘get started’ to fill out the necessary details and information. When you are finished, you can remember the same order for a later date, or enter a future order.
Pay for your upcoming orders in advance to immediately receive a percentage discount on the Shipwire service.
What services does Shipwire offer?
- Product storage and handling. You can use Shipwire’s service to store your merchandise for fast and responsive service. Pricing is calculated per month, and by the size of your stock.
- Fast and flexible shipping. Shipwire’s intelligently designed shipping service is at the core of their business plan. It is designed to be tailor-made to suit a business's specific needs. You can find an online calculator on the Shipwire website for a free and easy quote, and to explore your options. All of the warehouses are strategically located to be able to deliver the fastest response to each shipping order.
- Management of operations and sales. Make new orders and keep track of your inventory with the user friendly Shipwire dashboard. Just log into your account to view, in a simple and graphic interface, everything you need to know. Then, you can choose to respond to new information as it happens.
Shipmate Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy to use account dashboard which allows customers to keep up-to-date.
- Shipwire has internationally located warehouses. This means faster shipping times and a more responsive service.
- Shipwire supports freight shipping.
- Using the Shipwire service allows you to take care of all of your logistical needs under one roof.
- Shipwire offers a flexible service. Pricing is based on the size of your orders, so you won't pay for things you don’t need.
- Shipwire is relatively new on the scene and does not (yet) have warehouses on every continent of the globe. Watch this space though – they are expanding quickly.
How do I redeem my Shipwire free order fulfillment trial?
If you're new to Shipwire, you can try out the service for free. Just go to the site and sign up for an account to browse through the services available and to create your first order. If you like the service and want to place your order with Shipwire, you will be invited to pay. If you don’t like it, just exit. No questions asked. To browse their services and to access your free trial, hit the 'Get the deal on-site' button under the 'Shipwire Discounts and Deals' tab on this page.
How does Shipmate shipping and storage work?
Two of Shipwire’s standout services are storage and shipping for businesses.
Products can be stored at any Shipwire warehouse globally. Current warehouse locations include the United States (Philadelphia, LA, Chicago), Canada (Toronto, Vancouver), United Kingdom (London), China (Hong Kong), and Australia (Sydney). There are more locations opening soon. Products can be sent to a warehouse or picked up by Shipwire, and stored for as long as you need. You can keep track of your products in the dashboard and get them shipped off quickly when an order comes through.
Shipwire offers same day shipping: orders sent to the warehouse before 5:30am (local time) will be shipped the same day. You can choose from many different shipping options to accommodate order specifics and your customer’s needs.
What forms of payment does Shipmate accept?
- Direct bank deposit
How do I cancel my service with Shipmate?
To cancel your service, simply log into your account. Find the tab that says ‘Manage Your Account’ to cancel. If you have no outstanding orders and no stock left in the warehouses, your account will be cancelled immediately.
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert