Save on shipping every time you shop online with Australia Post’s new delivery service, Shipster.
Shipster is a delivery service from Australia Post that offers free shipping every time you shop online with participating online stores. Subscribers pay an affordable monthly fee to use the service.
Shipster deals and offers
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Jul 2019||15% off Ray-Ban, Prada, Oakley, Gucci sunglasses and more||FIN****|
|29 May 2019||15% off everything||FIN****|
|11 Jun 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|28 Jun 2019||50% off everything||BAB****|
|31 May 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
How does Shipster work??
Shipster is a shipping subscription service that allows you to cut out the middleman (the online store) when you shop online and instead organises free or discounted delivery directly with Australia Post.
To use the service, register with Shipster using your email address and sign up for the nominal monthly fee. The next time you shop at a participating online store, login with the same email before you check out and your shipping will automatically be free.
Shipster Review | Pros and Cons
- Minimised shipping costs. If you shop online frequently, this service is sure to dramatically reduce the amount you pay each month for shipping.
- Easy subscription style service. The Shipster service is easy to register for and is available for an affordable, monthly fee.
- Trusted provider. The always-reliable Australia Post offers the service.
- Available Australia wide. Shipster subscriptions now cover all of Australia.
- Minimum spend applies. The Shipster service is only available on orders of $25 or more.
Which retailers work with Shipster?
What payment methods does Shipster accept?
What is the Shipster returns policy?
You can cancel your Shipster subscription at any time by visiting your account and changing your subscription settings. However, you must change your subscription requirements two days prior to the billing date to avoid being charged in the next monthly billing cycle.