FREE 7-Day Trial on best apps for Mac
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We have 1 Setapp discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from Setapp this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Setapp today. However, the most popular deal from Setapp is the FREE 7-Day Trial on best apps for Mac. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Setapp?
Setapp Review | Pros and Cons
- Flexible plans. If you want the suite for a group you can subscribe for a family or a team plan.
- Student discounts. Students can get the suite at a discounted rate.
- Seven-day free trial. You can try out the service without limitations for seven days before you sign up for a paid subscription.
- Get updates by email. Enter your email address for updates about the applications Setapp offers.
- Cancel anytime. You can end your subscription at any time without cancelation fees.
- No price reduction for fewer apps. If you want access to just a few apps you'll still need to pay the full monthly rate.
How can I get free shipping for Setapp?
Setapp is an application suite so there's no shipping necessary. Once you subscribe and download Setapp you have instant and limitless access to the applications.
What is the Setapp returns policy?
Setapp is a subscription-based service. You're charged monthly or annually, depending on the subscription you choose. You can end your subscription at any time and you won't be charged further. However, you won't be able to get a refund on a subscription period you've already paid for.
Get a discount on the only Mac application bundle you'll ever need with these Setapp discount codes.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- ASOS is offering Up to 70% off everything. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 13 deals available from ASOS.
- Princess Polly is offering Up to 70% off + extra 5% off student discount. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in August 2021. We've also found another 15 deals available from Princess Polly.
- Boohoo is offering 50% off standard shipping. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in July 2021. We've also found another 14 deals available from Boohoo .
How did we pick these Setapp deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Setapp offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
PPE Tech discount codes September 2021
Need face masks? PPE Tech is an Australian brand that provides quality P2 masks and other products and can deliver them quickly.
Dune London sales September 2021
Save big on the latest must-have footwear styles at Dune London with one of the awesome sale highlights and discount codes we've rounded up.
keepersecurity.com promo codes September 2021
Cut costs on ransomware protection, safe data sharing and more at keepersecurity.com with one of the awesome promo codes we’ve rounded up.
Home insurance brokers
Wondering if home insurance brokers are worth it? Find out if they're right for you with this straightforward guide.
Geeky Father’s Day gift ideas for 2021
From bad pun tees to gaming consoles, we've got the gifts Dad is guaranteed to love.
COVID-19 lockdown: Get 65% off face masks here
Here's where to get affordable face masks fast online.
7 tips on how to save as a student
SPONSORED: More than half of Aussie students have money troubles. If you're among them, these tips could take some stress off your plate.
Optus launches SubHub: How does it work and is it worth it?
Optus wants to be your one-stop shop for all your streaming and content subscriptions. With up to 10% off up for grabs, is this actually a good deal?
Father’s Day 2021: Cheap gifts under $50
Looking for a Father's Day gift on a budget? Check out these affordable gift ideas that will set you back just under $50.
Ask an Expert