Set your sights on Singapore with flights from $535 return on Singapore Airlines
5-star, full-service flights on sale for a steal.
Singapore Airlines has slashed the cost of airfares to its home country Singapore to as low as $535 return.
We don't need to tell you twice that if you've been hoping to fly the world's best carrier this year, this is your chance to do just that.
Some sample fares to get the cogs moving include Darwin to Singapore from $535, Perth to Singapore from $545, Melbourne to Singapore from $681, Sydney to Singapore from $694 and Brisbane to Singapore from $699.
At these prices, you can take that break between 15 May 2019 and 31 March 2020. Some routes have more specific dates attached and prices may increase during peak holiday season. But then, what else is new?
The Perth flights are on sale until 27 May 2019, with all other routes on sale until 30 May 2019.
Check them out, book your spot and get excited by hitting up the Singapore Airlines website now.
Need more convincing? Here's our breakdown of how good these fares actually are.
How good are these Singapore Airlines fares?
- Price: Great. Singapore Airlines typically starts its fares at $600 return to Singapore. Sure, you can catch cheaper flights on its low-cost carrier Scoot from $129 each way ($258 return) but for that extra ~$300 you get 5-star service, checked luggage, meals and in-flight entertainment both ways and that could make all the difference.
- Airline: Great. Singapore Airlines is the best airline in the world. You literally can't fly better.
- Frequent Flyer points: Velocity and Krisflyer members can earn points with these fares.
- Travel time: Great. All fights are direct. That's less time in the air and more time eating in Singapore.
- Weather: Great. You can choose flights up until March next year in this sale. If you want our recommendation, we suggest visiting between September and November or in March which are quieter shoulder periods that sport minimal rainfall.