Set your sights on Scandinavia from $816 return
Dare to explore further into Europe.
Every now and again Thai Airways comes up with a sweet deal on flights to Europe, and this sale is no exception. It's on flights to Oslo, Norway with fares dropping to $816 return on Perth departures.
Other cities haven't been forgotten though, with flights from Sydney for $898, from Brisbane for $912 and from Melbourne for $943 return.
Flights are during early summer in July with a sample date being 12-28 July 2019 for Perth to Oslo.
There's no end date to this sale but we doubt it'll last long at these prices. Get yours before they run out through Flight Finder.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. This is the cheapest we've seen flights to Oslo drop this year with Thai Airways, bettering its last sale by almost $80+. They're also miles ahead of the competition costing $642 less than the next cheapest option when looking at the Perth to Oslo route on 12-28 July 2019.
- Airline: Good. Thai Airways is a 4-star airline where checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included with every ticket.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Depending on the class booked, flights might be eligible for Royal Orchid Plus Miles.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Bangkok. Looking at sample flights, these can be kept as short as an hour.
- Weather: Great. July is the beginning of summer in Norway and one of the most recommended months to visit for long daylight and opening hours.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?