Low fees, a competitive interest rate and lots of generous features.
Important InformationThe Service One Members Banking MyCard MasterCard is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Credit Union credit cards here.
The Service One Low Rate MyCard MasterCard features a competitive purchase rate and 1.9% p.a. on balance transfers for 9 months. Service One Members Banking is part of the credit union and mutual building societies network, with origins going back 50 years. Renowned for its personalised service, Service One is member-owned with profits going directly towards better interest rates and lower fees.
Service One also offers the Platinum MyCard MasterCard. With an interest rate of 20.24% p.a. and an annual fee of $99, it is not as cost effective as the Low Rate MyCard but does provide rewards and complimentary insurance.
Service One Members Banking MyCard MasterCard Review
The Service One Low Rate MyCard Mastercard offers the member-run benefits of a credit union with the international features of a MasterCard. While the Low Rate MyCard Mastercard is a generic credit card, it is perfect for budget conscious spenders. The 1.9% p.a. balance transfer option offers cardholders the opportunity to pay off outstanding debt more quickly with low interest rates and low annual fees.
Complimentary insurance policies
The Service One Low Rate MyCard Mastercard automatically provides its members with this complimentary insurance cover:
- Purchase cover insurance Feel confident making purchases on your Low Rate MyCard Mastercard, with up to $50,000 protection available automatically. If your purchase is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged within 3 months of the purchase, you’ll receive complimentary cover for this.
Features of the Service One Members Banking MyCard MasterCard
A convenient, everyday credit card, the Service One Low Rate MyCard Mastercard comes with generous standard features including:
- Annual fee. The Low Rate MyCard Mastercard has a small annual fee of $49 which is guaranteed for the life of the card.
- Interest rate. At a low 12.99% p.a., purchasing with the Low Rate MyCard Mastercard means you pay less on outstanding balances and will be able to pay off your credit card sooner.
- 1.9% p.a. balance transfer for 9 months. Consolidate your debt and pay your card off at one of the lowest rates available.
- Up to 55 days interest free. So long as you maintain a $0 balance from month to month, all retail purchases are interest free for 55 days to allow you to get the most out of your money.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme. With the guaranteed pricing scheme you are entitled to a refund of the price difference when you purchase an eligible item which later goes on sale.