Sephora and MAC both finally have Afterpay
Hot off the press. This is not a drill.
Just three hours ago Sephora took to its Facebook page to make the announcement. And it seems to be a very popular sentiment—the post already has 1000 shares and over 3000 comments.
But the excitement didn't end there. A quick check of some of the other big names in beauty shows that MAC has also joined the Afterpay family. While Afterpay isn't advertised on the front of the site, you can see it as a payment option for the products on the site.
Our suspicions were confirmed when we visited the Beauty and Cosmetics category on the Afterpay website. Sure enough, Sephora and MAC are right at the top. Afterpay also recently on boarded luxury skincare brand La Mer. Head to the full list of beauty and makeup sites with Afterpay if you want to see where you can shop now and pay later.
At this stage, Afterpay is only available at these retailers' Australian online stores. But who knows what the future could hold?
- Beauty product of the week: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser
- Here’s your first look at Jeffree Star’s Summer 18 collection
- What’s inside the Too Faced x Pop & Suki collaboration box?
- Exactly when Manny MUA will reveal beauty line Lunar Beauty
- Tarte Cosmetics has something blooming soon… but what is it?