Why you need to know about Sephora’s 12 Days of Gifting
Image: Instagram user sephoraaus
Check out the one-day only deals on your favourite brands like Dyson, Ole Henriksen and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
The holiday season is here and if you have't started on your Christmas shopping, then what are you doing?
We know you've probably spent a lot of cash during the crazy Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. But the shopping doesn't end there. Your favourite beauty retailer Sephora has just announced "12 days of gifting".
Now we know what you're thinking... what does that actually mean? Will Sephora be giving away free makeup and skincare? Not exactly.
Starting from tomorrow, the 5 December, Sephora will be dropping an amazing deal every single day. You're going to want to take advantage of this! But... are the discounts big? Oh yes they are! Sephora knows that we love splurging on makeup and skincare but we don't want to break the bank, especially before Christmas. The sales aren't going to be a small 15% off site-wide like the Black Friday 2019 sale. You can expect to see discounts of 20-50% off!
Bookmark this page – we'll be updating it every single morning with the brand new offer. There has never been a better time to save on some of the biggest and best beauty brands on the market, all thanks to Sephora. The offers will be valid in-store and online... but who really has the patience to shop in-store? Click here to check out the deal right now.
Only on the 5 December, you can receive 20% off Dyson products, while stocks last. Use the code GIVEJOY at checkout.
- Airwrap Complete Styler – Was $799, now $639.20.
- Supersonic Dryer Original – Was $549, now $439.20.
- Supersonic Dryer Black – Was $549, now $439.20.
Only on the 6 December, you can receive 30% off Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye cream and Primer when purchased together. Use the code GIVEBRIGHT at checkout.
- Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme - Was $56, now $39.20.
- Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Primer - Was $49, now $34.30.
Only on the 7 December, you can receive 50% off Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (excl. delivery).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Was $38, now $19.
Only on the 8 December, you can receive 50% off Zoeva Rose Golden Edition Brush Luxury set (excl. delivery). Use the code GIVELUXURY at checkout.
- Zoeva Rose Golden Edition Brush Luxury Set - Was $145, now $72.50.
Only on the 9 December, you can receive 30% off Alpha H Liquid Gold 100ml (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVESHINE at checkout.
- Alpha H Liquid Gold - Was $60, now $42.
Only on the 10 December, you can receive 50% off tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVEBEST at checkout.
- tarte Lights, Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - Was $35, now $17.50.
Only on the 11 December, you can receive 30% off Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVEGLOW at checkout.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder - Was $52, now $36.40.
Only on the 12 December, you can receive a full size Youth to the People Cleanser with any purchase of a full-size Youth to the People product (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVELOVE at checkout.
- Youth to the People Superfood cleanser - Was $50, now free.
Only on the 13 December, you can receive 50% off Sephora Collection Blockbuster Palette (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVECHEER at checkout.
- Sephora Collection Blockbuster Palette - Was $66, now $33.
Only on the 14 December, you can receive 50% off Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVESWEET at checkout.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - Was $44, now $30.80.
Only on the 15 December, you can receive 35% off Huda Beauty New Nude Palette (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVEFUN at checkout.
- Huda Beauty New Nude Palette - Was $99, now $64.35.
Only on the 16 December, you can receive 30% off Beautyblender BeautyQueen + Bling Ring and/or Beautyblender POP! (excluding cost of delivery). Use code GIVEPERFECT at checkout.
- Beautyblender BeautyQueen + Bling Ring - Was $35, now $24.50.
- Beautyblender POP! - Was $19, now $13.30.
Keen to check out more beauty news? You need to see the upcoming drop of the Pat McGraths Labs x Star Wars collection. And, we are also obsessed with ColourPop's new holiday collection – it's gold and glittery and everything we need!
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation