Seoul from $371 return in the new AirAsia sale
AirAsia is running an incredible sale on South Korea flights.
Now you can fly to Seoul and back from $371 with the latest AirAsia sale.
While we'll be the first to admit that these prices aren't quite as low as they've ever been with last-minute flights to the South Korean capital down to $292 in November last year, they are still cheap compared to other sales on an Asian carrier such as Vietnam Airlines which had return fares for $667 earlier this month.
Similar to November's sale, these are last minute fares with travel dates from April to June. You can book online with I Want That Flight. The only catch is that takeoff points are limited.
Available flights include:
- Melbourne to Seoul - $371 return
- Sydney to Seoul - $376 return
- Perth to Seoul - $474 to $507 return, depending on chosen flight dates.
This sale has no end date - and with prices like these it doesn't need one.
Seoul is a highly recommended tourist destination and you can expect seats to fill up fast.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes