Sennheiser GSP 370 review
Quick verdict: The Sennheiser GSP 370 combines exceptional audio quality with a monstrous 100-hour battery in an excellent gaming headset – provided you can afford its premium price tag.
- Lightweight frame sits comfortably and is easy to travel with
- Quick to set up and use
- Premium Sennheiser audio quality
- Strong wireless range
- No surround sound support
Sennheiser is a name most audiophiles are well-acquainted with. The company has been making high-quality audio products for more than half a century, with its headphones in particular proving quite popular among folks looking for premium sound no matter the cost.
Recently, Sennheiser has expanded its audio operations into the gaming space, rolling out a range of dedicated gaming headsets that combine the brand's focus on top-notch sound with a suite of communication features modern gamers have come to expect. The latest of these headsets is the wireless GSP 370, which is an attractive, albeit expensive, choice for gamers craving that impeccable Sennheiser sound.
- Lightweight and tremendously comfortable.
- Impressive sound isolation.
- Subdued and professional-looking design.
- Delivers the top-tier audio quality Sennheiser is known for.
- Great Bluetooth range and performance.
- Actually lives up to its massive 100-hour battery life claim.
- Full volume dial is easier to use than other volume wheels.
- No surround sound support is a little disappointing.
- Only compatible with PC, PS4 and Mac.
- Premium sound at a premium price.
- Tremendous battery life.
- Not quite as feature-rich as other similarly-priced gaming headsets.
Should you buy it?
The Sennheiser GSP 370 delivers the exceptional audio quality you'd expect from a Sennheiser product along with some of the best battery life you'll find in a wireless gaming headset. It's not cheap and the lack of surround sound support is likely to disappoint the more hardcore gamers out there, but this is still an impressive headset for folks wanting a premium audio experience.