finder.com.au is seeking a talented Online Product Manager!
Core role and responsibilities:
- Product Management, Conversion Rate Improvement, Revenue Growth, UX and Branding
- Online start-up culture, fast-paced, fun and challenging
- New product development and innovation business drive
We are looking for a brilliant producer of Internet excellence - someone that is DRIVEN by producing projects and managing processes that drive our business forward.
As a result of expansion within the design and technology team, we’re looking to expand our product management team with a senior product manager who can manage and direct new products and services through their entire life cycle. Working within a team of dedicated designers, developers and publishers, you’ll take new product ideas from within the business and bring them to life! This is a senior role which will leverage your ability to:
- Analyse data to come up with actionable projects
- Implement & manage split tests
- Understand finder.com.au users core intents and deliver products to meet them
- Complete market research & user trend analysis
- Conversion rate improvement
- Develop new & improve upon existing products
- Design mobile first user interfaces
- Gather & analyse Competi intelligence
We’re after a SUPERSTAR that will be responsible for:
- Online product development across multiple business units
- Deep user research and persona development (and understanding) with regular customer usability testing
- Lead conversion rate improvement projects, specifically
- Coming up with ideas
- Setting up the hypothesis
- Creating the mockups and working with our split test manager to get live
- Running tests all throughout the website
- Oversee all split testing that is done throughout the business.
- Improving conversion rates of existing products across the finder.com.au business
- Monitor conversion rate impact post-launch of new products / product improvements
- Take conversion rate optimisation beyond the click, looking at quality of traffic and final sales numbers attributed to the product changes
Other skills which would be useful:
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience working with high traffic websites
- Experience within the finance industry
- An understanding of the comparison space
In return for your product management leadership and skills, we’ll provide you with:
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company making waves in Australia
- Access to a team of remarkable individuals who are always willing to share their knowledge
- Direct access to your own development team and split testing team who will assist you with delivering your ideas, projects and improvements.
- A steady stream of engaging, challenging and rewarding projects
- Free lunch everyday, Fresh juice Wednesdays and as much soda and energy drinks as you can drink
- Your choice of super-computer (Mac or PC) with as many monitors you can fit on your desk
- A super cool start-up culture and working environment (we love StarCraft 2, OpenTTD, Minecraft, and SimCity)
We strive to achieve in hyper competitive markets and our goal is to be number 1. finder.com.au has high expectations for everyone who joins our crew and we are individually committed to helping you achieve your personal goals.
To apply, please answer the following questions
- What do knights say?
- Who is your favourite Doctor?
- Why do you want to work on finder.com.au?
- Balsamiq or Visio or Popapp, why?
- Do you prefer Monday or Friday deadlines? Why?
- Would you drive an iPhone car or an Android car? Why?
- What product comparison should finder.com.au launch?
- What are the two spelling mistakes in this ad?
- What is your super power?
If you think you have the skills and passion necessary to fill this role, please write in confidence to myself, Fred Schebesta, at email@example.com.
Please do not apply if:
- You don’t LOVE producing things on the Internet
- You don’t consider yourself an Internet geek
- NineMSN appears on your browser home page
- You’re a recruitment agency