Guess which is the most popular online shopping site?
We'll give you a clue, it stands for As Seen On Screen.
According to data from SEMRush, ASOS is the most popular online fashion site.
The Internet marketing firm analysed traffic data around fashion ecommerce sites and came up with a list of the top 25 global fashion sites. H&M's site hm.com took the second spot in the list and macys.com came in third. Popular high-street brands like Zara, Forever 21, Uniqlo, Urban Outfitters and Boohoo also made the list.
Interestingly, 56.3% of traffic to these sites is direct. This means that more than half of the people visiting these sites are heading straight to the brand homepage rather than through Google. Talk about brand loyalty!
SEMRush also found that 57.5% of visitors to the top 25 sites live in the USA. This is not too surprising given that many of these popular sites, such as hm.com and zara.com, are inaccessible to many countries and audiences outside the USA – like us here in Australia.
Scroll down to see the 25 most popular fashion sites or head to WWD to read more about the SEMRush data.
Top 25 fashion e-commerce sites:
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018