Sell My Property Now helps you sell your own property without paying real estate agents a big commission.
Sell My Property Now has packages that allow you to list your home or investment property on the major property sites.
It will help you become your own agent as you set up your listing, handle inspections and find a buyer or tenant. Skipping the agent commission can you save you thousands.
What property services does Sell My Property Now offer?
Sell My Property Now has two packages for sellers, with optional extras available. Investors also have two rental listing packages to choose from.
With all packages, a listing remains active until your property is sold or leased.
Seller package details
- Classic Package. For $498 you can have your property listed on 10 property portal sites including Domain and realestate.com.au. Buyer enquiries will be redirected to your email inbox and you can upload up to 36 photos.
- Premiere Ad Package. Prices start from $1,100 and vary by suburb. You get everything in the Classic Package plus a premium ad listing on realestate.com.au for 60 days, which ensures your property stands out from others.
Rental package details
- Standard Rental Package. For $168 you can list your property on multiple portal sites including realestate.com.au, Domain and Rent.com.au.
- Premiere Ad upgrade. The price varies by suburb. With this package you get everything from the standard package plus a premiere listing on realestate.com.au for 30 days.
Prices correct at time of publication and may change.
If you're not very good with technology Sell My Property Now can help you set up your listing.
Sell My Property Now company profile
- Sell My Property Now started in 2012 and has helped sell over $500 million in real estate.
- The company is available for contact seven days a week.
- Sell My Property Now can also connect you with professional photographers and conveyancers.
How much can I save by doing it myself?
Agents charge around 2% commission on a property sale or higher. If you sold a house for $555,000 with a 2.15% agent commission you would lose $11,932 off the sales price.
If you're renting out your property through an agency, a property manager can charge 8–12% of the weekly rent.
If you rented out a property for $450 a week with a 9% agent commission you would lose $40.50 a week. In a year that's $2,106.
The savings that come with doing it yourself are significant, but you should keep in mind that posting a listing, getting photographs, handling inspections and enquiries is a lot of work.
There are many other businesses that can help you sell or lease your property cheaply. These include:
If you do want to use a real estate agent but want to research your options then you can compare agents. Sites like Commingle and OpenAgent let you search and review agents in your area.
Start comparing real estate agents and get the help you need at a reasonable price
|Provider||Details||Get in touch|
||Go to siteMore info|
||Enquire nowMore info|
Receive a free property valuation, compare agent commissions and fees and choose the best real estate agent for you with Commingle.
- Save time and money finding the right agent to sell your property.
- Commingle is a free service that can negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal.
- All your details will remain confidential.