Sale: See Spain from $1,059 return flying Qatar
Departures from Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
Luxury carrier Qatar is once again wowing us with cheap flights to the Spanish port city of Barcelona.
This sale, with fares from $1,059 return, outdoes Qatar's last sale flight to Spain by mere dollars and includes flights from May to June and October to November.
While the sale doesn't cover sought after summer dates, it includes spring and autumn travel which, in our opinion, are even better as the weather can reach scorching temperatures in the summer heat.
The starting fares for each city are:
- Perth to Barcelona from $1,059 return
- Adelaide to Barcelona from $1,066 return
- Melbourne to Barcelona from $1,103 return
- Sydney to Barcelona from $1,115 return
All flights include checked luggage, in-flight entertainment and on-board meals, plus a stopover in Doha.
Book: Browse dates and book flights to Barcelona via I Want That Flight. Fares available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return