Flight sale: See Spain for as little as $1,063 return with Qatar Airways
Just over a month ago, Qatar was offering flights to Madrid for $985 return. While these new sale fares aren't quite as cheap, they're not that far off and can get you to the Spanish capital and back for just over $1,000 between October and November this year.
The lowest fares available ($1,063 return) are for Perth departures, however, Sydneysiders and Melbournians can also snap up fares from $1,125 return and $1,128 return respectively.
October and November are ideal months to visit Madrid, as the weather is just starting to cool down from the heat of summer and, being a Mediterranean city, autumn and winter are quite mild.
All flights stop in Doha and are available until sold out.
Want to get there cheaper? Air China is offering flights from $914 return, departing from Melbourne in May.
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59