Flight sale: See Spain for as little as $1,063 return with Qatar Airways
Just over a month ago, Qatar was offering flights to Madrid for $985 return. While these new sale fares aren't quite as cheap, they're not that far off and can get you to the Spanish capital and back for just over $1,000 between October and November this year.
The lowest fares available ($1,063 return) are for Perth departures, however, Sydneysiders and Melbournians can also snap up fares from $1,125 return and $1,128 return respectively.
October and November are ideal months to visit Madrid, as the weather is just starting to cool down from the heat of summer and, being a Mediterranean city, autumn and winter are quite mild.
All flights stop in Doha and are available until sold out.
Want to get there cheaper? Air China is offering flights from $914 return, departing from Melbourne in May.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale