See more of Asia with 20% off all seats on AirAsia
Discover your next destination here.
Get ready to explore your new Asian hotspot as budget carrier AirAsia is at it again. This time it's offering 20% off all seats on all flights in their network with fares starting as low as $188 return.
The best price, as usual, is for return flights from Perth to Lombok for $188.
You can also score discounted return fares from Perth to Bali from $292, Gold Coast to Ho Chi Minh City from $345 and Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur from $351.
Travel is for select dates between 8 July and 21 November 2019 so you've got the opportunity to escape the wintery cold if you've been feeling the chill.
Get booking now by heading to Skyscanner here to search for routes and dates. Don't wait too long though, as seats are only available until sold out.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. Some fares are almost half of the current Qantas sale and on-par with fares we've seen from AirAsia sales recently.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia is considered the best low-cost carrier in the world and has managed to hold the title for over 10 years, so they're definitely doing something right.
- Travel time: Good. Some flights from Perth are direct while all other journeys include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.
- Weather: Good. Asia's weather depends on where you're headed and when as it's highly variable. With four months of dates to play with, check out our Best Time guide to make sure you're heading to where the weather is warm and the skies are clear.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?